I may have received products in conjunction with this post, but all opinions are 100% my own.
If you missed our Fig and Balsamic Baked Brie recipe, then you won’t know that these Manchego and Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms would be the perfect co-host for your holiday party. But, take my advice…these two are a perfect pair to emblazon your “ideal”, “fantastic”, and “glorious” holiday soiree in your guest’s minds…and tastebuds.
Plus with a “ready in” time of 25 minutes, you will look like you spend hours in the kitchen, without actually spending hours in the kitchen. Bonus!
Manchego and Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
Preparation: 5 min
Cooking: 20 min
Ready in: 25 min
For: 12 people
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 3 tbsp Urban Accents Manchego & Roasted Garlic Veggie Roaster
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1-2 lb baby bella mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large skillet, set to medium-high heat, cook sausage until browned. Remove sausage from skillet to a plate lined with a paper towel to absorb the extra grease. In a bowl, add cooked sausage, bread crumbs, seasoning, and parsley.
- Mix until well combined.
- Scoop sausage mixture into the hollow area of the mushroom. Place mushrooms on a baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes. Let mushrooms cool for 2-3 minutes before serving.
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!