On the look out for spring party ideas that will make you squeal?! This Farmer’s Market Birthday Party by Kenzie Ashcraft of Farm Girl, out of Ada/OK, will fill you with zeal!
From the adorable farm-centered sweets, eats and treats, to the fabulous Farmer’s Market Stand, filled with felt fun; this party has something for everyone!
Although I find all of the party details displayed in this first birthday bash completely irresistible, some of my favorites, include:
- Wooden Farmer’s Market Stand with corrugated metal roof
- Beautiful berry-topped cakes
- Stacked wood crates + trays
- Jelly favor jars
- Soda cans in a tub
- Farm themed sugar cookies
- Felt fruit & veggie favors
- Egg carton filled with “egg” macarons
- Wooden berry baskets lined with strawberry printed fabric
- Light gypsophila floral arrangements
- And last, but not least, adorable farm printables!
Photography: Aubrey Lisa Photography
One/Fabric High Chair Banner: Pearl & Jane
Cookies, Egg Macrons, + Personal Birthday Cake: Scribbles Bakery
Happy Birthday Cake Topper: Kawaii Toppers
Chicken Banner: The Little Green Bean
Scout’s Personalized Coloring Sheet: Frosting and Ink
Felt Chickens: Wawta Shop
Felt Food: CiCi Stitching
Most Displays: Farm Girl Boutique
Scout’s Dress: Gap
Paisley’s Dress: Matilda Jane
Farmer’s Market Birthday Party
Grab your basket at gather up these farmers market party ideas:
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!