Mount your trusted steed and head out west because this Old Western Town Birthday Party, is truly the best!
Styled by Tali Bar-Nester of revelry Street, out of Paramount Ranch, Agoura Hills, CA; this rustic event is full of fun any Westerner, whether young or old, will love!
- Cow and horse cake
- Farmer’s Market dessert spread
- Custom fruit cookies placed in berry baskets
- Wild west place settings
- Carrot cake pops
- And old western buildings!
Old Western Town Birthday Party
Old Western Town Birthday Party Details:
This is what Tali shared about the party- “J&J Town kept all its mini visitors quite busy with a:
– a FIRE TRUCK which served pizza, had a photo booth, blasted fun music, and splashed them around with the big fire hose which was the perfect way to cool off on a hot summer day :)
– a trackless TRAIN picking them up from outside the “hotel” and taking them around town
– a PET SHOP – where kids can choose their “walking” animal balloon to take around town
– a SCHOOL BUS which they were able to paint the outside of
– a FARMERS MARKET which had all the latest produce picked and “certified” by the birthday boys ;)
– a SHERIFF’S STATION with a “jail” inside; outside was WANTED SIGNS of “J & J’S TOWN MOST WANTED” of those who “attempted to enter into their terrible twos, breaking too many hearts, etc
– an ART STUDIO with personalized town coloring pages and stickers”.
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!