Queen Marie Antoinette has come to play, bringing style and sweets, to make you swoon and sway!
So come forth and join the fun, this Queen Marie Antionette 30th Birthday Party by Stephanie Blanc of Mariage Blanc Designs, out of New York, was made for everyone!
From treasures that shimmer, to sweets, both tasty and divine, the following, included party details, truly shine:
- Marie Antoinette cake table accented with a vintage dress form
- Crowned Marie Antoinette-inspired cake
- Elegant place settings featuring satin napkins and gold chargers
- Guest tables topped with sequin linens and lined with gold chiavari chairs
- Royal crown for the guest of honor
- Mini candleabra name card holders
- Ornate signage + frames
- And an array of dreamy desserts!
Queen Marie Antoinette 30th Birthday Party
Queen Marie Antoinette 30th Birthday Party Details:
“I am terrified of being bored.” – Marie Antoinette.
-Stephanie’s 30th Birthday Soiree Royale” inspired by the late Queen Marie Antoinette. Crowns, crystal candelabras, satin bows, pearls, & more were combined to evoke the opulence that would make Queen Marie Antoinette, herself, swoon!’
Photography: Inka Originals
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!