Pick a flower and swoon away because this Elegant Floral 100 Days Party is here today!
Filled with elements both fancy and precious, this event by Pei Chyi Leong of Happy & Co, out of Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur, is absolutely delicious!
While browsing through this darling occasion, be sure to spot the following, favorite details:
- White Polka Dot Cake
- Paper Flower Arch + Decorations
- Fabric Tassel Backdrop accented with Gold Lettering
- Animal Cracker-filled Favor Jars with custom Animal /Letter Lids
Elegant Floral 100 Days Party
Elegant Floral 100 Days Party Details:
This is what Pei Chyi shared about the party- “This was a very special celebration for a pair of twins turning 3 months old! Traditionally, the Chinese believe that by celebrating turning 100 days old, it represents the wish that the baby will live too 100 years.
We simply love the combination of mint and pink, and what’s more it was a perfect match for the twins, a boy and a girl <3
The style we were looking for was a cross between elegant and chic, and the elements that brought it together were
– the handmade paper flowers in the theme colours. Even the flowers in the vases are made from paper!
– the fabric ruffles, handcut to perfection
– the gold vases and pearl strands added sophistication to this celebration
For the party favours we kept them fun! Little glass jars filled with animal shaped crackers, topped with a gold animal figurine wearing a party hats in mint and pink. We added a touch of personalisation with the initials of the twins’ first name on each and every favour.
It was a dream to work with the following vendors in making our style plan a reality”.
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!