Kara's Party Ideas Survivor Party Planning Ideas Supplies Idea Cake Decorations

1. Anonymous says:

What foods did you use

2. Kathrina says:

Looks amazing. Can you tell me your games etc. How you voted or did you? So fun.

3. lena says:

Wow, what an awesome party! I was searching for ideas for a survivor finale party, love these ideas.

4. Darcy Walker says:

Hi, I LOVE your page. I am actually contacting you for two reasons…
    One, I am doing a MOANA birthday party and LOVE the fruit skewers you have featured. Where did you get those?
    Two, I am a wedding and party planner… I do all the organizing, but often I have clients who actually want someone to design their event. Is that something you do?
    I guess I should ask where you live… LOL.
    Thank you for all your help!
    Darcy Walker
    (206)450-5075

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

Hi Darcy! This isn’t a Kara’s Party Ideas styled party, so your best bet is to reach out to the party stylist directly. The link is in the first paragraph. And, to answer your second question…I am sure Kara will be flattered, but unfortunately, she isn’t styling outside parties at this time. XOXO!

5. Sandy Lesley says:

I am wanting to recreate those cute tags on the straws for my classroom pencils. I am doing a survivor theme and would love to access your ideas. I’ve looked at your site and follow you on pinterest but don’t see anywhere you’ve posted how you made those. Any chance you can help a teacher out?

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

Thanks for reaching out!! This isn’t a Kara’s Party Ideas party, so your best bet is to reach out directly to the party stylist. Her name and link are in the first paragraph of the party post. You can also check the vendor list in the post. XOXO!

6. Carla says:

Hi
    Can you please tell me where you go the deco supplies?