Kara's Party Ideas Farm Party Ideas Planning Supplies Idea Cake Decorations Animals

1. Fiona says:

the most amazing barnyard themed party I’ve seen. Love all the details.

2. Tiffany says:

Adorable! Where did you get banner?

3. Emily says:

i love this where did you get some of the things.. if you could email me back ill send yah what i would like to know about…

4. daphna says:

I LOVE everything!! Can you tell me where you got the juice containers?? the one’s you named baa, and oink….. my email is [email protected], thanks!

5. Mandy Revela says:

PLease e-mail me, im int in buying some items for my sons 2nd birthday. Thank you. Mandy

6. Alexis says:

How did you get the decals on the straws and where did you get the decals?

7. Laura says:

Love this!! Where did you get so many of the tube tractors?

• Anonymous says:

Sorry just now seeing this. I bought them on sale as they were going out of production. That doesn’t mean I wouldn’t try though. I would google tube toy! There were firetrucks and one other I can’t remember!

• Anonymous says:

I would google tube toy. I bought them in bulk on sale because they were doing away with the tractor model. They had two other varieties!

8. A says:

Did you make the wreath yourself? If so, how did you do it? If not, can you let me know where you got it from? I am thinking of doing a farm theme party for my sons 1st birthday in January.

• Anonymous says:

I did make the wreath myself. I would be willing to sell it. Message me at [email protected]. If you want to make it I bought a straw wreath and covered in in different farm patterned fabrics. I secured them with wooden wheels that I handpainted. I hand painted the chalkboard and adorned it with farm animals.

9. Ashley Bown says:

could you tell me where you bought the juice containers? I love this party :)

Thanks!

10. Amy says:

I bought them on ETSY at Lola Loves A Party. Thank you!

11. Mallorey says:

i absolutely love everything about this party! Would love to know where you got the straw toppers as well as the centerpiece with the corn kernels! I really want to know where you got all of the little farm animal cut outs!!

Thanks so much!!

12. kim says:

i would love to get the directions on how to build the tractor?