Kara's Party Ideas Madagascar Party Ideas Supplies Planning Idea Cake Decor Dreamworks

Madagascar Party Full of Fabulous Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #ZooAnimals #PartyIdeas #Supplies (15)

Madagascar Party Full of Fabulous Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #ZooAnimals #PartyIdeas #Supplies (16)

Madagascar Party Full of Fabulous Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #ZooAnimals #PartyIdeas #Supplies (20)

Madagascar Party Full of Fabulous Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #ZooAnimals #PartyIdeas #Supplies (21)

Madagascar Party Full of Fabulous Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #ZooAnimals #PartyIdeas #Supplies (22)

Madagascar Party Full of Fabulous Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #ZooAnimals #PartyIdeas #Supplies (23)

Madagascar Party Full of Fabulous Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #ZooAnimals #PartyIdeas #Supplies (24)

Madagascar Party Full of Fabulous Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #ZooAnimals #PartyIdeas #Supplies (25)

Madagascar Party Full of Fabulous Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #ZooAnimals #PartyIdeas #Supplies (26)

Madagascar Party Full of Fabulous Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #ZooAnimals #PartyIdeas #Supplies (27)

Madagascar Party Full of Fabulous Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #ZooAnimals #PartyIdeas #Supplies (28)

Madagascar Party Full of Fabulous Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #ZooAnimals #PartyIdeas #Supplies (29)

Madagascar Party Full of Fabulous Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #ZooAnimals #PartyIdeas #Supplies (3)

Madagascar Party Full of Fabulous Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #ZooAnimals #PartyIdeas #Supplies (4)

Items and supplies used in this Madagascar party available in Kara’s Party Ideas Shop:

Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!

Follow Kara's Party Ideas on Pinterest! Tutorials, recipes, tips, ideas and more!

See more of this party

1. Imee Galvez says:

how can we order?

2. Elizabeth says:

How can I order these items?

3. thaimeen says:

Hi do you do international shipping

4. Daphne says:

Yes, we ship worldwide. Could you please drop me an email at [email protected] and I’ll send you all the info? Thanks! :)

5. thaimeen says:

do you do international orders?

6. Aima khushal says:

Can you please send me the price list ofmadagascar theme birthday party supplies?

7. jannette says:

Can I buy the Madagascar supplies even the name and how long it takes please!!

8. Nauman says:

hy there, I live in Saudi Arabia, do u deliver in Saudia? How long it will take and send me the items you have with price please. I am interested to buy.

9. Nauman says:

kindly send me a list of Madagascar things You have with price. And I live in Saudi Arabia

10. Elizabeth says:

Hello Please send me a list of Madagascar things You have with price. I Live in CA, USA. Thank you

11. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website thus
    i came to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find things to improve my website!I
    suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

12. Jackie says:

Hi I love the set up and everything for this party . I’m actually planning my sons birthday like this . Will you able to let me know where you got some stuff

13. Arianna says:

Hi! My sons birthday is December he will be 2 and loves Madagascar!! Can you please send me a list of all the decorations and prices that go along with those decorations! I would surly appreciate it! Thank you

14. Kristy Johnson says:

OMG!! This is so perfect for my son’s first birthday party at the zoo. After searching and searching for different jungle & safari themes I ran into this. Your ideas are always great. Is there anyway I can get these decorations? Please and thank you. I’m sooo ecstatic!!

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

Thanks for reaching out!! This isn’t a Kara’s Party Ideas party, so your best bet is to reach out directly to the party stylist. Her name and link are in the first paragraph of the party post. You can also check the vendor list in the post. XOXO!

15. […] This Madagascar party theme is amusing because of the character personalities. Alex and friends are escaping from a crate box cake; comical penguins pose atop cupcakes. An over-the-top dessert table is book ended by balloon palm trees to present a feast for the eyes as well as the stomach. From ParteeBoo via Kara’s Party Ideas […]