Kara's Party Ideas Instagram Themed Joint Birthday Party {Ideas, Planning, Photography}

1. JESSICA M says:

I LOVE THE INSTAGRAM PARTY YOU HAVE ON HERE AND IM INTERESTED IN DOING ONE THIS COMING SATURDAY AND I WAS WONDERING WHERE DID YOU GET SOME OF THIS STUFF I KNOW THAT ITS LAST MINUTE BUT IF YOU COULD HELP ME THAT WOULD BE GREAT THANKS AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

2. Yvonne Arroyo says:

Im planning on throwing an instagram party for my soon to be 13 yr. I would like to know how can I go about ordering some of these fantastic party supplies?

3. Jennifer says:

Where can I purchase the instagram supplies? The instagram backdrop, bookmarks and the little tags?
    thx

4. Stacey says:

Please please share where you got your instagram backdrop for the photos at? We are needing one for a Young Life event at the end of this month. Thanks for your help and sharing!

5. christian says:

do you sell the instagram logo rings? I would love to order a few dozen.

6. Donna says:

Where can I get the piñata from? Im planning a birthday party for my 13 year old daughter. She loves instagram so much. Really want to do this instagram theme. Please please help me!

7. Keyshla Rosa says:

Hey!! I will be having my 24th birthday now in July. My idea for the theme is Instagram. Can you please provide me how you made the Pinata and where did you find half of this stuff?

Thank You!

8. Tia Hale says:

please share info on Instacookie. Where to get or how to make
    Thanks

9. Alesha says:

Where can I get the gift boxes from? Thanks In advance

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

Hi Alesha! As this isn’t a Kara’s Party Ideas styled party, your best bet is to reach out to the party stylist directly. Her name with a link is in the first paragraph of this party post. XOXO!

10. KIM NORRIS says:

I would like to through an Instagram party for my daughter, where did you purchased the party supplies?

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

Thanks for reaching out!! This isn’t a Kara’s Party Ideas party, so your best bet is to reach out directly to the party stylist. Her name and link are in the first paragraph of the party post. You can also check the vendor list in the post. XOXO!