Kara's Party Ideas Colorful Mexican Themed Baby Shower {Party Planning, Ideas, Decor}

1. Sandra says:

I love the flower backdrop where did you purchase this and how? Please let me know I am very interested!

2. Ernesto Lopez says:

Hi. My name is Ernesto Lopez, I am interested in possibly renting the flower wall / backdrop you show in the baby shower pictures. I am hosting a Mexican Fiesta baby shower for my wife. I can be reached via email or at (619) 942-3182.

Thanks.

3. Amanda B. says:

I love the gelatin mold that looks like a flower! Would love to hear how it was done! :-)

4. jean says:

Hello . I’m really interested in your beautiful flower board. Please let me know anyway I could rent/ buy this piece.

5. Susan says:

interested in the flower backdrop

6. Gail Bowman says:

What are the tall glasses with white in them? Are the cookies a special Mexican cookie? ANd in the little clay pots…Is it a food or a plantable seed item? I would love more explanation about the items on the tables. thanks you

7. Melissa Tillotson says:

Gorgeous!!! Love, love, love this party so much. Great job. Bella mamá. :)

8. Yuri says:

Hi
    who do we contact regarding the 3D flower backdrop. Beautiful.

9. Anonymous says:

What are the modelo bottles filled with?!

10. I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thanks!

11. Holly says:

How did you make those flowers? I am planning a couples shower soon and these would be perfect for the decor!

12. Vanessa says:

Hi Kara! Wondering if you have a tutorial on how the modelo bottles were made? This shower is my inspiration for my shower in August. We are moving to Mexico in december and I am so excited and want to use my shower as a way to introduce our family to the beautiful culture. I LOVE everything you have done. Any words of advice?

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

This isn’t a Kara’s Party Ideas party, so your best bet is to reach out directly to the party stylist. Her name and link is in the first paragraph of the party post. XOXO!

13. Andrena says:

Hi first of all I wanted to say what a good just b you did it came out very beautiful! I was also wondering if you can send me the link to the signs that say it’s a girl and the one for the pin game I would greatly appreciate it.

• Mandy Bradshaw says: