Kara's Party Ideas Hot Air Balloon Up Up & Away First Birthday Party

1. Catherine Santangelo Capriles Smith says:

Hi, I hope I’m contacting Bruna. Bruna, I completely fell in love with Samuel’s party. Would love, if you don’t mind, to make my baby’s 1 year old party on the same line.i wold love to know where you got the ballons that are hung around. They are espectacular. Thank you for publishing these pictures. They really inspired me to my baba’s party.

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

I’m so sorry, this comment came to Kara’s Party Ideas :-(

2. RRS says:

love this party. Where can we get the printables/stationary from? Are they for sale anywhere?

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

Those are THE CUTEST!!! The stylist didn’t include that detail when submitting the post :-( I would try reaching out to her to see if she will share her secret!! If you find out where they are from, please comment here and share with us!! XOXO! Here is the link to her Facebook pageFacebook page

3. Amanda Freeman says:

Hello I would love to know where you go the hot air balloons with the little baskets

4. Jesi says:

Hi – Just wondering where you got the hanging balloons?….so cute!!!

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

5. Ella says:

Hello. Can you tell me where you found the hot air balloons?
    Thank you in advance for your quick response to this post.

Ella

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

Those are THE CUTEST!!! The stylist didn’t include that detail when submitting the post :-( I would try reaching out to her to see if she will share her secret!! If you find out where they are from, please comment here and share with us!! XOXO! Here is the link to her Facebook page.

6. Lanese says:

Hi Kara. I am from south africa, and am planning a baby shower. I absolutely love the hot air balloon theme. Where can i source the printable stuff and the actual hot air balloons. Please help

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

7. […] of balloons to set the scene. Photo sources and inspiration links: Kara’s Party Ideas 1 & 2, 100 Layer Cake, Sweet […]