Kara's Party Ideas Pink & Gold Princess Birthday Party

1. Ana says:

How can I get the frame with the letter L on it? I want it for my daughters First commuion

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

Hi Ana! This frame is gorgeous! As this isn’t a Kara’s Party Ideas styled party, your best bet is to reach out to the party stylist directly. Her name with a link is in the first paragraph of this party post. XOXO!

2. Mayar says:

Where can I get the water bottle wrapper printable?

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

3. Yairelys says:

Good morning I’m wondering how can I get the frame with a letter for my daughter bedroom. I love it thank you ! Please send me information

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

4. Alexandra Frantzis says:

Hi I would like this for an upcoming event how much does it cost?

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

5. Hina Haji says:

where did you find the baroque frame for the desert table? or how did you make it?

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

6. Elizabeth Lopez says:

I’m doing my daughter 1st birthday in a beautiful place and I would love to do this theme.