Kara's Party Ideas Angry Birds Birthday Party! | Kara's Party Ideas
Have you played the addicting game, ‘Angry Birds’ yet? Take a look at this ANGRY BIRDS BIRTHDAY PARTY submitted by Simply Styled HomeHow fun and creative! Can you believe the cake?! And check out the life size angry bird game set up with the giant sling shot! WOW. All of the adorable printables for this party can be purchasedhere.
Custom fondant cupcake toppers ordered from Two Sugar Babies. Sugar cookies ordered from The Cookie Jar. Photography byJen Martin Studios.

Learn how to make the bird and pig balls here!

Easy instructions on how to make this huge slingshot can be found here.

Again, the adorable printables for this party can be purchasedhere!

1. Lili says:

hahaha! i love it – its so cute!

2. Adriana says:

Such an awesome party, so creative!

3. Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys says:

Oh my! My little 5-year old would LOVE this! So clever and creative AND fun!

4. Tammy says:

My 3 year old is obsessed with Angry Birds. When she saw me looking at your post she freaked out and yelled that she had to have it for her birthday party. LOL.

5. cakesbybarbara says:

Awesome, my 3 year old nephew is obsessed with angry birds. This would be perfect for him. If only this post was a few weeks ago, his birthday was this past weekend.

6. Je$$ says:

i love this party! so creative & bright!

7. Paper-Charmed says:

Love the cake and the life size game set up! Very cool! And yes, the game is addicting! =)

8. BreAna {Sugar and Spice and All Things Iced} says:

I love it! Last weekend I played it for the first time (even though I made some angry bird sugar cookies a couple of months ago)…let's just say I didn't do much of anything else for a couple of days. This party looks like so much fun!

9. RNL says:

Love this, it's so creative, this game is so addicting! Can't wait to share, thanks! {http://rivernorthlove.blogspot.com}

10. Stephanie says:

I love this because it's great for so many ages. My 13 year old daughter wants to do it this year. Love it!

11. Hyla says:

Thank you! My son saw this and switched from a costume dance party to an angry birds party! How fun!

12. Sue A. says:

These are EXCELLENT Ideas!! My boys (6 1/2, 5, 3 1/2) are Angry Birds FANATICS!! Thanks for sharing all of this! I’m sure we will be having one of these partys VERY soon, and all the games will continue after the party day is over!!! 2 Thumbs Up to you!!

13. Marisol says:

Hi!! and thanks for sharing these great ideas with us!!, kisses from Argentina.

14. Bing says:

very lovely! especially the game!

15. K Smith says:

Thank you so much for sharing, we are having an angry bird birthday party next weekend.

16. jessica says:

Age should never be the obstacle of seeking love. It’s never too late to fall in love. ” —— )c_o_u_g_a_r_k_i_s_s _COM(———, ” where older men and younger women, or older women and young men seek for dating, romance, marriage, friendship or fun.If you are single, why not give yourself and others’ a chance!! Only need to delay a few minutes of your time. It would make your life more colorful, have a try. nothing to loose.

17. […] anche rivisitare un classico come i birilli colorando delle bottiglie da bibita e decorando una palla […]

18. […] Tutti gli scatoloni che trovate in casa e delle palle! Un divertente gioco da fare all’apero (fonte) […]

19. […] Tutti gli scatoloni che trovate in casa e delle palle! Un divertente gioco da fare all’apero (fonte) […]

20. […] Angry Birds Party: Getting kids to embrace the outdoors rather than a tablet doesn’t have to be hard, especially […]