Kara's Party Ideas Prehistoric Dinosaur Birthday Party! | Kara's Party Ideas

My first weekend party feature goes to this super cute

Prehistoric Dinosaur Birthday Party
submitted by One Charming Party!
This party is amazing. I just love all the creativity here.
How fun is the bone dig activity?!
{You can MAKE the bones at home! OCP shows you how.}
You can purchase a downloadable pdf/party plan that includes over 50 pages of tutorials, party instructions, gorgeous photos, party printables {invite, thank you, cupcake toppers, name tags, dino hunt game, etc} and more! Go here to purchase!
Photos by Nicole Hill Gerulat.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fossilized dinosaur egg party favor {with a surprise inside}!…
Photobucket
Superb job, Brittany & Sara!
Thanks for your submission.
Congrats on being chosen as a winning party feature!

1. Life In The Thrifty Lane says:

Nice pictures! My 2 yrs old son is obsessed with dinosaurs now so I guess a dino party is next for me!
    Thanks for sharing, I also just voted for you @ Circle of Moms.

2. Kristin says:

Love this boys birthday party idea!

3. Lissa (Bellenza) says:

I know a certain soon-to-be-4-year-old who would just love this party theme! Fantastic fun details!

4. Erin says:

what an awesome party :) Love everything and the picture of all the boys is priceless!

5. Sunshine Mama says:

I LOVE this one! I think I just found what I'm doing for my son for his next birthday!

6. Pandora says:

Que delicia de festa!!! Lamento não saber me expressar em inglês… Só posso dizer: This is beautiful!

7. Patricia says:

Adorable! Our son is in a big dino phase. We just might use this for his #3!

8. Alisa says:

Can you tell me where the cake stand/pedestal is from?? Dying to have it for my son’s dino party!! :)

9. Victoria says:

Love it! Any chance on getting how-to instructions for the dinosaur egg party favor?

10. Laura says:

Hi, The Link to show how to make the dinosaur bones at home isn’t working. Could you email me instructions to:[email protected]
    Thanks, Laura

11. Amanda says:

We are planning a great Dinosaur party for my daughter. We really want to do a dinosaur dig, but I was so excited when you said that you could make the bones at home. Can you send me a link to where I can find the instructions??
    Thanks so much! Amanda

12. Laura Kelley says:

Did you ever find that link? I would love to find that out as well.

13. Wendy says:

Love the jumbo dinosaur bones in the sandpit! The DIY link still isn’t working and I see a couple of other requests for the link in the comments. Since you made these would you mind sharing a short DIY comment just to get us started?

14. Kimberly says:

I would LOVE more details on the dinosaur bones as well. Can you post a link or email it to me?

15. Monique says:

The link to make dinosaur bones and to purchase party package isnt working. Can you send me each link to site please ?

16. Lacey says:

I would ALSO love the link. I really want to do a dinosaur dig for my 4 year old.

17. Kimberly says:

Sprayed the inside with nonstick cooking spray and filled it with plaster of Paris. Turned out great.

18. Kimberly says:

I found and used this — http://www.amazon.com/Dinosaur-T-Rex-Bones-Sand-Mold/dp/B00KETYJA4. Just spay with nonstick cooking spray (liberally) and fill with plaster of Paris. Turned out great. Kids loved the dig.

19. Camp Dino Themed Birthday Ideas says:

[…] of Cake Parties & Celebrations / 3 – Dino dig activity – One Charming Party, via Kara’s Party Ideas / 4 – Trail mix station – Hallmark, via Design Dazzle / 5 – Party favors – […]