Kara's Party Ideas Graduation Themed Party! | Kara's Party Ideas

Graduation party + celebration ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #graduation #class #party #ideas #treats

This fabulous GRADUATION PARTY + CELEBRATION was submitted by the talented Frog Prince Paperie!

How FUN! This party is just awesome. I adore everything! How brilliant is the “Bright Future” theme. {I have had my eye on those light bulb containers at Hobby Lobby for so long. What a perfect party for them!}

It’s not too late to plan a GREAT graduation party….you can purchase this whole printable party pack for ONLY $12.50 from Frog Prince Paperie (graduating class can be edited year after year. This set says 2011, but has now been updated to 2013…and so on) and be SET!

Photography by John McLaughlin.
Push up pops, blue tissue flowers, garland, favor boxes- Kara’s Party Ideas Shop

Photobucket
Number lollipops were purchased from etsy shop, Vintage Confections.
Photobucket
Cookies made by Dandy Delights.
Photobucket
Push pops with mini cupcakes inside! You can buy the push pops here.
Photobucket
LEARN HOW to make the circle garland HERE!
Photobucket
You can PURCHASE this party pack here for only $12.50!!!

1. Lil Mama Stuart says:

love dot garlands :) and the light bulbs and pirouette diplomas – clever!

2. Angela says:

Super cute!! LOVE the light bulbs!! Fun idea. Where do you find the push up pop holders with the little hats?? I need some of those! :)

3. Crescendo Event Design says:

This is super cute. I really like the light bulbs.

4. Lisa Groves says:

YES!!! I have been waiting for Skip to send me the perfect Grad party decor!! I have rackin my brain out trying to find unique grad decor since my daughter does not want to use school colors. She loves the vintage look!! And teal is one of her favorites!! Thank you!!! Will be getting the pack asap!!!
    Lisa

5. Anonymous says:

LOVE IT ALL.
    I need to know where to get those push ups with the graduation hats (what's in them?) Also, where do I get the circle hanging garland and the cookie cutters?
    Kristin

6. kara's party ideas says:

I updated the post…there are now links to the circle garland and push pops, etc!

7. J. At Your Service says:

I love this! It's modern and chic!

8. Elle The Heiress says:

I especially like the candy in lightbulbs. Supercute.

9. GreenKangaru says:

My oldest just graduated on Saturday and we had a dessert buffet. We used the school colors of purple and white. My triplets graduate next year and have said they do NOT want school colors. I was just thinking about the "Future's So Bright…" idea. Beautiful!

10. Breaking Chris says:

That looks absolutely awesome!

1st birthday party ideas

11. Sara {the homespun hostess} says:

I love this party! I have had my eye on those lollipops from Vintage Confections for quite some time…they look terrific on that cake!

12. Mary says:

How did you do the lightbulbs? They are so cool!

13. silentai. says:

ahh! this party is so awesome! the colors, the decorations, everything…!!

14. Celebrating Moments by Marcie says:

EXCELLENT JOB!!!! Love the graduation caps on the push pops! so many great creative ideas. FANTASTIC!!!

15. kim says:

Great party!! I am looking for inspiration and ideas for our 20th High School reunion. Have you ever done a feature on a class reunion?

Thanks!!

16. Savannah says:

Any information on the light bulbs? I LOVE the idea and I'd like to get them before my sister's graduation party next week. Thanks!

17. Melissa says:

Like some of the others have said, I love the light bulbs and would really like to know where they can be purchased.

• Carrie says:

You can purchase the glass light bulb containers at Hobby Lobby. They carry a limited number in store, usually around 25 at a time, but you can order as many as you like online. Hope this helps! :)

18. […] {These are some seriously awesome diploma treats on Kara’s Party Ideas} […]

19. […] custom candy numerals representing the year of graduation are a must-have at your party. Photo from Kara’s Party Ideas, and candy numerals from Vintage Confections on […]

20. This excellent website certainly has all the information and
    facts I needed about this subject and didn’t know who
    to ask.

21. […] Thinking Closet Love this table runner and banner full of fun photos! Perfect to recap the year! Graduation Themed Party from Frog Prince paperie via Kara’s Party Ideas Grad cap push pops, pirouette cookie diplomas […]

22. Link exchange is nothing else however it is only placing the other person’s website link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same in favor of you.

23. […] Sources: (top left to bottom right) Piggy Bank Parties, Celebrations, Sweetology, The Country Chic Cottage, Celebrations at Home, Manju’s Eating Delights, Frog Prince Paperie via Kara’s Party Ideas […]