Kara's Party Ideas Summer Splash Beach, Pool Party | Kara's Party Ideas
Today’s winning party feature goes to this super cute SUMMER SPLASH BEACH/POOL PARTY {originally a welcome summer/graduation party} submitted by Party On Designs! The first thing I noticed about this party was the awesome colors. They are so bright and fun…just the way a pool party should be! I love all the little tags and the darling fish image. All the party printables were made by Amber and can be purchased here.

1. x♥x♥, gina says:

♥ the colors and graphics – paired with the simple kraft paper and raffia : it's screams easy, breezy summer FUN!!

2. texas is for lovers says:

LOVE LOVE the jello idea! I am planning a swim party for my daughter in Sept (we live in Houston) and this is just the inspiration! Thank you!

3. Two Thirty Five Designs says:

Very, very cute!!

4. Anonymous says:

How did she do the juice bags? I would love to do something like this for my Girl Scout summer BBQ…
    Michele

5. maya:) says:

soooo cute and happy!!!! love it!!!!

6. Affection for Detail says:

Fantastic color palette and I love the dipped marshmallows!

7. BG says:

I just love the colors and your ideas are quite brilliant. I love your work. You are my inspiration! Thanks a lot!

8. stitchinnetka says:

Love the colors and i wish i could have some fun at party like this :)

9. Patita says:

I loved this party!

10. carla@invitingsmiles.com says:

What girl wouldn't love a pink polka dot rubber ducky? How adorable! I love the floral bouquet of plastic utensils. Very creative!

11. Robyn says:

I love this party!! How did you get the napkins to stay wrapped around the utensils?

12. Chloe says:

Your link to Party Designs is not working. It takes you to Etsy but says that store doesn’t exist. Where did you get the cute little ducks? I need some of them

13. Detektei says:

This party looks amazing! May I have an invitation for the next one? Haha!!! ;-)

14. Elizabeth says:

I wonder what the invitation looked like

15. Hello mates, its wonderful post about cultureand completely explained, keep it up all the time.

16. Teodoro says:

With this, you would easily see how much it becomes as each month passes by.
    The only hurdle is the fact that dedicated servers are really high-priced and there’s a
    really vast gap between dedicated and shared hosting.

The beginners must validate when the web hosting server has options for an expansion plan inside the
    future when your business plans magnify.

17. big tits cam says:

Stunոing sory there. What haρpened afteг? Thanks!

18. […] stakes | 16. cheese plate | 17. fruity ice cubes | 18. dip dyed ice cream cones | 19. beachy pool party | 20. garden lantern | 21. snowcones | 22. cupcake liner lights | 23. water balloon […]

19. Generally I don’t read article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to take a
    look at and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, quite great post.

20. klasmen bpl says:

Another team that will compete with Chelsea is Arsenal.
    With so many fixtures yet to be played between the plethora of sides
    in the bottom half of the table still not guaranteed survival, there are going
    to be plenty of decisive twists and turns. The same is true for Liverpool, which finished 12 seasons inside the top 4 spot.