Kara's Party Ideas Elephant Baby Shower | Kara's Party Ideas
Pink Elephant Baby Shower full of ideas via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com THE place for ALL things PARTY!

Today I’m featuring the ELEPHANT BABY SHOWER I styled for my sister.

My sister has always loved elephants…so when it came to choosing a theme for her shower I had no problem! I wanted it to be bright, cheery, modern and fun. I had a pink color scheme, and also incorporated the pink chevron stripe into the mix.

I used a lot of ribbon, painted tubs to look like elephant steps, hung a painted vintage frame, placed flowers in apothecary jars, strung painted peanuts as a backdrop, used a changing table and a high chair as part of the setup, had a ‘make your own italian soda’ station, tied ribbon around cute drinking glasses and more.

Photography by Lyndsey Fagerlund.

Items used in this party available in Kara’s Party Ideas Shop:

Apothecary Jars
Pink Tissue Flowers
Ribbon
Clear Plastic Square Parfait Cups
Wooden Spoons
Mason Jars
Clear Favor Boxes
Chevron Party Supplies

Raspberry Mousse recipe found here.

Fondant cupcake toppers made by Two Sugar Babies

Mini cheesecake bites…

The favor tags read, “Animal crackers just for you…Elephants and friends from the Zoo. Thanks for coming!”

Party favors…

1. Mary says:

You did a great job. This is fabulous!

2. Little Miss Perfect Planning and Events says:

Love the dessert table! The design is absolutely stunning!

3. Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} says:

You are absolutely amazing! This post is so full of fabulous, I don't know where to start! :) I will say for one that I ADORE the fact that you painted the peanuts pink :) Congratulations to your sweet sister!! xoox

4. Jenny from Crossing the Bugger-Dixon Line says:

This is the most gorgeous shower EVER!!!!!

5. Jenn says:

WOW! This is amazing, all the details. And I love the elephant graphic with the little one following behind. Fantastic!!!!

6. A Blissful Nest says:

Kara- this is SO fabulous!! I especially love the pink peanut garlands!

7. Nicole says:

Can I ask what the rolled up food is? It looks wonderful!

8. Trace and Sarah says:

Fabulous!

9. burgincj says:

That is an awesome idea and all of that is gorgeous. How would you cater a baby shower like this though? I have looked into this catering concord nc company, but I'm not 100% certain that I want to go with them. What can you suggest?

10. Amy {fun baby shower ideas and more} says:

Stunning!! You just keep getting better and better. This is my favorite party by you to date!

11. B's Mommy says:

Perfect Pink Peanuts!! Darling Pink Party!!

12. Anonymous says:

Did you paint the high chair and changer? Where did you get them? This is a gorgeous shower! What a lucky sister!

13. Minnie Kitchen says:

how sweet!! I love pink elephants :)

14. Patita says:

This is a wonderful party.

15. kara's party ideas says:

Thank you so much!! I'm blushing! You are all so sweet.

Nicole- The food you're asking about is strawberry shortcake rolls…I purchased them from a local bakery.

Anonymous- I found the high chair and changing table on craigslist.com. They were old & brown…I painted them :].

16. Louise @ Illume Design Invites says:

I just love that cake..every thing is just stunning!

17. Karen says:

What a beautiful baby shower! Love all the little details that make it extra special!! What a lucky sister you have.

18. Affection for Detail says:

Simply gorgeous and are you kidding me with the pink peanuts…brilliant!!!!

19. Lorie says:

I was too busy drooling over this amazing party yesterday and forgot to leave you a comment. It is amazing. Every single detail is fabulous!

20. aubri says:

I can't get over how AMAZING this is!!! Holy moly, I love it! You did such an amazing job and had so many creative ideas!!

21. Lili says:

so so AMAZING! love your feature on the e-glossy!

22. Perfect Party says:

Amazing work! Can´t believe you actually painted the peanuts!

23. Oh Gorgeous Baby says:

What a delightful looking baby shower! Did you hand paint the peanuts or spray paint them? Either way you are dedicated and very talented!

24. [email protected]iles.com says:

The wall behind the table is beautiful. The shortcake in a jar and the mini cheesecake bites are a great idea. Very creative!

25. Lauryn says:

I am in love with this table! Absolutely gorgeous!! So well done!

26. Kate says:

You did a fantastic job!

27. Anonymous says:

Wow! This is beautiful! I wish I was half as creative as you!

28. Anonymous says:

I love it! Everything is so cute and creative. I'm curious where you got (or how you made) the string of cut-out elephants that are hanging with the peanuts. And where did you find the elephant straws? Beautiful job!

29. Enchanted Expectations says:

How did I miss this? Kara you knocked it out of the park! I love every single detail

30. Amba @ Team Mummy says:

I just stumbled over to you're blog/website from Pinterest and have to say I am SOOO impressed. This has to be one of the best sites I have been on. I love it! So many great ideas, my heads spinning a little lol :)

I'm doing a elephant themed bday party for my sons 1st bday on October 30th and would love it if you could share where you can buy or how u can make the little elephant bunting that went across ur sisters shower cake? Its so cute and would be just perfect for the cake I am making.

Thanks so much.
    I write over at Team Mummy too.

xx

31. Hope and Justin says:

WOW! WOW! WOW! What more can I say?!? Found this on Pinterest as I was looking for inspiration for my daughter's first birthday party–anything and everything PINK!!

Where did you get all of the tissue/paper products? Basically that entire PHENOMENAL backdrop behind the table–all of that!! Where'd u find that or how'd you make that???

32. […] from Kara's Party Ideas, threw this shower for her sister. It's been featured by so many, including The Party Dress […]

33. Lynn H. says:

ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!! Are those straws or stirrer sticks in the cups? Where did you get them?

34. […] idėjų rasite ČIA. Įrašą parašė Akvilė Rašo, mėgsta gražią muziką ir geras dovanas, Prancūziją […]

35. Kaila says:

Where did you find the favor boxes?!

36. Hadley says:

LOVE the little elephant card holders … where did you find them?

37. Cynthia says:

Where did the invitations come from? My dear daughter-in-law saw these and fell in love with them….I think they would ber perfect for her shower! Can you help me?

Cynthia

38. […] These pink elephants are just adorable! […]

39. Brittany says:

Found this when looking for ideas for the elephant themed baby shower I’m throwing for my sister next month and LOVE it all! I really want to make that peanut garland, but how did you string them all together?!

40. Martha Gonzalez says:

Where can I find the picture of the momma and baby elephant silhouette?

41. Vanesa says:

Just PERFECTLY BEAUTIFULL!!! A question, where did you get the long pink elephant spoons or stirrer sticks in the cups? Thank you so much… very inspired!!!

42. Nella says:

Hi. Love this. Can you tell me where the pink elephant stirers are from in the jars and on cake? THANKS!

43. […] bubble dress by Jak’s Flower Girl Dresses // Animal Cracker Favors by Kara’s Party Ideas (Photo: Lyndsey Fagerlund) // Circus Themed Invite by Pepita Press // Red and white striped […]

44. Melemily says:

in the book the disk has the wrong label for this theme

45. Amy says:

i was wanting to know where to find the little pink elephant drink stirrers?

46. […] Elephant Party Source: Kara’s Party Ideas Baby elephants are so cute especially when complimented by shades of pink and accents of grey […]

47. Jenavie says:

Please tell me where you got the picture in the back! I’m been looking for it for days

48. Liz says:

Can you tell me the wording you wrote on the note card on top of the animal cracker party favor.

49. […] Pot Favors 2. Chocolate Cake – yum! 3. Lavender Oatmeal Tub Tea 4. Beeswax Soap 5. Adorable Animal Crackers – plus gorgeous photos 6. Custom Fabric Pouches (fill with candy!) 7. Rainbow Bath Salts 8. […]

50. Anonymous says:

Love the elephant print! Can you please tell me where it’s from?

51. […] Elephant Baby Shower – Kara’s Party Ideas – The Place … – Today I’m featuring the ELEPHANT BABY SHOWER I styled for my sister. My sister has always loved elephants…so when it came to choosing a theme for her shower I had …… […]

52. […] Elephant Baby Shower – Kara’s Party Ideas – The Place … – 53 thoughts on “ Elephant Baby Shower ” Please feel free to ask questions or leave comments. Pingback: Elephant Baby Shower Ideas For A Boy | Baby Showers For …… […]

53. Jaime says:

Where did you get those cute pink/coral coloured plates on the cake stand? There beautiful!

54. Christina says:

Hi! Where can Zi purchase the clear boxes you used for the animal cracker favors?
    Christina

55. Erika says:

i love the elephant!!! So cute!! How can I get it???
    Thanks!

56. […] {found on Kara’s Party Ideas} […]

57. Sepi says:

Unbelievably gorgeous!!

58. […] {found on Kara’s Party Ideas} […]

59. [url=http://www.westernportwater.com.au/omqlu-OzLnmjWE.html#]sac longchamps pas cher livraison gratuite[/url],[url=http://www.westernportwater.com.au/wiwud-NkyySzVd.html#]sac longchamp pas chere[/url],[url=http://www.westernportwater.com.au/jwiwf-kOUkSBYP.html#]acheter sac longchamp pas cher[/url],[url=http://www.westernportwater.com.au/hcbas-AXIFPZPr.html#]sac longchamp paris pas cher[/url],[url=http://www.westernportwater.com.au/dyizb-ecxXeWsW.html#]sac longchamp pas cher neuf[/url],[url=http://www.westernportwater.com.au/wiwud-dUrCjMJP.html#]sac à main longchamp pliage pas cher[/url],

60. Robert says:

Awesome! I was wondering what type of paint and string you used for the packing peanuts backdrop. Everything looks great!