Kara's Party Ideas Dino-Mite! Jurassic, Dinosaur Birthday Party | Kara's Party Ideas

The next party feature goes to this super fun DINOSAUR BIRTHDAY PARTY submitted by Yassmine Helwe of 3’s a Party. What a roaaaaring dino-mite birthday bash! This party is perfect for any dinosaur lover…young or old. I love the vibrant orange, green & yellow. The treats are so fun, too.

Styling: 3’s a Party
Photographer: Photography by Sandra
Cake: Sweet Blooms Cakes
Printables: Top That Paperie
Decorative fans, snack boxes & party bags: Occasions by Design

1. ms.composure says:

aw very very cute! these decorations are def amazing!

2. Anonymous says:

How can we get items to have the same party?

3. Anonymous says:

magby200 is always making cool tanks on this really cool building universe I found

4. […] via Kara’s Party Ideas (her dino category has several awesome parties for inspiration) Check out this cute dino cake! […]

5. […] Dino-mite Party is perfect for a dinosaur lover.  These party photos are full of great colors, kid friendly […]

6. Claudia says:

Awesome party!! please tell me where you got the blow up dinosaurs and who made the dino cookies ?

Claudia

7. Cindy says:

Where can I get those hanging orange green & yellow pompon/pinwheel

They’re great

8. patricia says:

awesome party ,,, where can i purchase the accordion paper wheels used for the backdrop.

9. Sharon says:

Hi
    Don’t you have free printables for this or any dinosaur party. I am in South Africa and cannot purchase from your listed suppliers.
    How do you make the paperwheels?

Love this party! Son’s 1st birthday party is next month but new baby arriving in the same week so need to be supermom.

Thanks
    Sharon

10. Cristina Capp says:

Do you know where I can get those bags you had at this party for the party favors. Just the bags not the stickers or ribbon, I have a different color theme but I like the style of the bags and I haven’t seen those anywhere. Thanks.
    Cristina Capp.
    cristinaminga10@yahoo.com

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

Hi Cristina!! As this isn’t a Kara’s Party Ideas styled party, your best bet is to reach out to the party stylist directly. Her name with a link is in the first paragraph of this party post. XOXO!