Kara's Party Ideas Disney Pixar's Cars 3rd Birthday Party- Lighting Mcqueen Party | Kara's Party Ideas

My next wonderful party feature goes to this adorable DISNEY PIXAR’S CARS 3RD BIRTHDAY PARTY- LIGHTNING MCQUEEN PARTY submitted by Dulce Sobremesa! Now this is a cars party! WOW. I’ve had many requests for Disney “Cars” party ideas…well, folks, here you have it! Can you believe that cake?! I adore the roads going up the gable boxes. SUCH a cute party.

Here is what Dulce said about the party- “We´re so happy to share with you today Javier´s third birthday party, inspired by Disney-Pixar’s “Cars” movie. What a fun birthday party! We designed the garlands, labels, little boxes, the cookies, the cake, many other table decorations and even medals for the race winners, all of them handmade by us. We felt so honored to be a part of his special day and to work for such a wonderful family. Thank you Silvia, Javier and Javi!”
Thanks for your submission, Dulce! Congratulations on being chosen as today’s feature. Amazing party!

1. Anonymous says:

Great printables!! The food looks delish, too…wish I could have been there!

2. Lisa says:

Super cute! Great job!

3. Anonymous says:

Love it!!!

4. jenn says:

i love the decor my sons birthday is coming n i would love to get this whole lightning mcqeen party package for the party how can i order

5. Lisa says:

I love the decorations where can i get it from or the printables

6. Jessica says:

Has anyone gotten a response on getting the printables? I too would love to get these for my son’s October bday party.
    Thanks!

7. alia says:

yes yes! am i missing something? I would love printables!!

8. Lori says:

Really sweet and fun! My son’s birthday is in two weeks and this is just what I was looking for. Anyone find out about the printables? I would love to get a hold of them.

9. Keila says:

Anyone looking to purchase items can contact the seller at [email protected]

10. zunaira kerr says:

I emailed the address above I didn’t know if there was a way to notify them?

11. mmar12 says:

has anyone been able to reach this company about the printables? i e-mailed and mssgd on facebook and nothing :( thanks!

12. Michelle says:

Great ideas! Anyone have any ideas where to get the template for the boxes?? Love them!!!

13. Jerrod says:

Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and
    i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam
    feedback? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or
    anything you can advise? I get so much lately it’s driving me mad so any support is very much appreciated.

14. Hi there, always i used to check website posts here early in the break of day, for the reason that i love to learn more and
    more.

15. Amazing! Its really awesome piece of writing, I have got much
    clear idea regarding from this post.

16. Coral says:

Hi Kara, Im interested in getting this amazing party decoration. How can I get it? Do you sell it? Do you did it your self? Do you sell a packet?

17. Very good post. I absolutely love this site. Continue the
    good work!

18. This web site certainly has all of the information and facts I needed concerning this
    subject and didn’t know who to ask.

19. It’s an amazing piece of writing for all the online users; they will take benefit from it I am sure.

20. My spouse and I stumbled over here different page and thought I
    should check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
    Look forward to going over your web page again.

21. Alex says:

You’re so cool! I don’t suppose I’ve read through
    something like that before. So good to discover another person
    with a few unique thoughts on this subject matter. Seriously..

thanks for starting this up. This site is something that is required on the internet,
    someone with a bit of originality!

22. […] mais feliz com o resultado. Espero que tenham gostado! beijos Lele Referências: Festa Vintage Decoração Azul Inspiração […]

23. http://galeriaagako.blogspot.com/ says:

Everything looks very beautiful. And it is such subtle.
    I absolutely love:))

24. anabel says:

could you please , send the label of the cars,water,chocolate and the spoon holder thank you!!!!….how much is it?

25. Katie says:

Are you able to email me the printables?

26. Lisa Thomas says:

Where are all these paper products available from?? I love them!

27. kendra says:

Hi i was wondering how i get the print outs for all the decorations. I love them. Thank you so much.:)

28. Marine says:

Can you please provide some detail on the printables/products used??

29. Mia says:

Please can you let me know how I can get the printables for the Disney cars items, thank you

30. Maria Eugenia Megre says:

This party is dreaming! Love everything about it! Do you have, by any chance, the printables for this cars party?! Thank you so much!!!

31. Alicia Shaw says:

Can you please tell me how I can get these, printables for the goodie bags.

Alicia Shaw

32. Misti says:

I would also love to know where you bought all of this stuff! I need it for my son’s bday party next month! Thanks!

33. Julia says:

Hello,

How do I contact the lady from the Cars post?

Disney Pixar’s Cars 3rd Birthday Party- Lighting Mcqueen Party
    Posted on November 3rd, 2011 by Kara

Thank you!
    Julia

34. Lucia says:

quisiera saber como puedo comprar los archivos para imprimirlos para el cumpleaños de cars de mi hijo, muchas gracias

35. […] Disney pixar’s cars 3rd birthday party- lighting mcqueen […]

36. Yes! Finally something about video seks melayu.

37. Fabricia Costa says:

Alguém conseguiu comprar os arquivos??
    Também gostaria de comprar….