Kara's Party Ideas Mickey Mouse Birthday Party | Kara's Party Ideas

favorbagleft

Come along and sing a song and join the jamboree! M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E! This cute MICKEY MOUSE 3RD BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted Alison Steadman of Oopsey Daisy. SUCH a darling Mickey party!

Some of my favorite Mickey Mouse Party Ideas and elements in this celebration are:

• All the Mickey Mouse Decor
  • The Mickey Mouse fun activities..
  • TP Bowling
  • Pluto bone hunting
  • Mickey Mouse Bingo
  • The Cookie Decorating Station
  • Pin the Mickey ears game
  • The Photo Booth
  • And MORE!

Alison said this about planning the party– “Who hasn’t had a Mickey Mouse birthday party?! That was my dilemma in creating my son’s 3-year-old Mickey Mouse party. My goal was to make sure this party “screamed” Mickey Mouse without using the licensed Mickey gear! We had so much fun creating every detail of this party! My son and his friends had a blast!”

Mickey Mouse Party Supplies

Mickey Mouse Party Supplies

favorbagright

1. clara says:

Aaaand this is one more reason why i love you! Mickey Birthday on Monday needed something else…the pretzel sticks and the pinata are IT! Thanks a million Kara! I would never have found this or thought of this.

2. Enchanted Expectations says:

This is super cute way of doing a traditional Mickey Mouse Birthday party. I love it

3. Alison @ Oopsey Daisy says:

Thank you so much for featuring my Mickey Mouse Party!! This made my day! XO

4. Mrs.B says:

I don't know how this could have been any cuter! Just Awesome!

5. Maja says:

I just loved! I made my son a Mickey Party at his 3rd year birthday too. Check out!
    cantinhodamaja.blogspot.com

6. Miranda says:

Love this theme…especially the cookie decorating activity. @Alison, did you make the "Oh Toodles" framed sign, or purchase it?

7. Danielle- Cutie Putti Paperie says:

Omg! This is too cute! Love the Mickey mouse made out of paper pinwheels, and how cute are the favor bag tags!!

8. Me says:

Hi
    Everything about the party looked awesome. Where did you get the invitations??

9. Jill says:

Who made the sign? I’d be willing to pay someone to make it for me.

10. Anonymous says:

I would have this themed party for myself. And I’m 22 years old!

11. Danielle says:

I am in love with this theme. My son’s loves Mickey Mouse, but I personally don’t like the typical MM birthday themes. This is very modern. Both of my son’s b-day has passed, but I am keeping this in mind for next year as a joined b-day! Amazing job <3

12. Ana says:

So cute! I also love this way to make a different mickey mouse party. Love the cookies decoration idea, surely will be considerated for my daughter’s next b-day!

13. Kami says:

Is there anyway to get access to the subway art created for this Mickey party?

14. I’ll right away grasp your rss feed as I can’t find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please let me recognise in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

15. Sasha says:

Hi,

I love the wrapping paper Mickey Mouse on the wall – what did you use to stick it up?

Thanks :)
    Sasha

16. Tenneile Petersen says:

What does the rest of the invitation say? Any idea where I could purchase those from?

17. Bindi says:

Hi ! i love the mickey party. i sm doing a mickey mouse party for my sons 2nd birthday.
    where is the mickey tshirt from?
    and where did you get the invitation done etc?

Thanks !

18. Brittany says:

Hello! Love the setup of this Mickey Party. My son will be turning 1 in May and I am using Mickey Mouse theme :) May I ask where you purchased the “glossy look” latex polka dot balloons???

19. Sandy says:

Hello! Wonderful looking party. I was wondering if you have the Bingo game already made and is it available for purchase. Thanks!

• Tad Hoda says:

Although I don’t agree along with you, I come across your shipping of the impression one which I’m able to actually locate nice to hear to.
      My experiences with science and nature have clearly been various.
      I seriously admire your imagining.
      I need to just take an opposing look at on “vulcanism”, however. Like a extremely untypical girl, I’ve been advised I am incredibly logical and analytical. And, such as the standard female, I’ve triggers that make me cry, however it could possibly make you laugh.
      I come across myself most pissed off and pushed into tears by people today behaving illogically. I lastly had a boyfriend examine me and say, “That’s just it. People today do not make feeling generally. You will need to prevent expecting them to, after which you’ll be considerably less disappointed much less usually.”
      Just believed you might have a giggle out of me.

20. Brooke says:

This is SO cute! I’m doing a Mickey Mouse theme party for my son birthday. Did you make the party hats? And is so, would you mind sharing some tips. Also, where did you get the piñata? Darling!

Brooke

21. […] for table-chair covers, balloon arch – link 2. Signage – link 3. Subway Art – link 1 link 2 4. Invitation card – link 5. Balloon pinata – link 1 link 2 6. Coloring station […]

22. […] Pin the Ears on the Baby ~ Blow up a picture of your little on and have people practice taping on ears.  Closest one wins! […]

23. Lexy says:

Hi there,

i would like to try and make the template of leaving a note for the birthday day – this is for my nephew’s 1st birthday and this would be really great to have for keepsake gift for his momma.

could you please let me know how you created this?

thank you!

24. Carol N. says:

What was the “Pluto bone hunting” game you came up with? I’m trying to come up with activities for the kiddos to do and I was curious what this was.

25. Jene sherry says:

Did you find those invitations or did you make them yourself. They are so cute!