Kara's Party Ideas Girly Dora The Explorer Birthday Party | Kara's Party Ideas

This GIRLY DORA BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted by Karolina Alcivar of Karo’s Fun Land. I love the creative spin on the ever popular dora the explorer girl themed party! The pastel color scheme is just darling and the pink polkadot print used throughout the party makes everything just pop.

Here is what Karolina had to say about the party- “I was beyond excited when my friend Sofia asked me to do her daughter Mia’s 2nd Birthday Party. Little Mia is an adventurous girl who loves Dora the Explorer, so that was definitely going to be the theme for her party.

My inspiration for this theme started with the printable colors which were Pink and Light Blue. From there, I knew that I wanted the party to be sweet and pretty like Mia so, I immediately thought of introducing some ruffles and flowers to the decor.

I used some streamers to create the ruffles on the bottle stand, the treat bags, and the banner. I also did tissue paper flowers for the popcorn boxes and the backdrop. I’ve got to say that I went a little crazy with the ruffles and the tissue paper flowers, but they just added that extra touch of cuteness.

For the party treats we served Rice Krispies, Popcorn, Pink Lemonade, and Mini Hershey’s. We just wanted to do some easy-to-eat party treats for those little hands. The kids went crazy over the treats and loved it!! Little Mia enjoyed her day playing, laughing and dancing Dora’s songs. All I can say is that she had a Sweet and Pretty Day!!”

Vendors:
Party Printables- Cuties Parties

Paper cups/paper straws- Hey Yo Yo

1. Stephanie L says:

I just LOVE your parties. I am wondering what you use to hang your backgrounds up with? Sticky tack, tape etc???

Was this background just wrapping paper? I never know how to hang fabric if you use that as a table background! any tips?

Thanks

2. sunny says:

Such a cute girly take on Dora. I love it. The doily drink labels are adorable.

3. Absolute cuteness! My daughters would LOVE this party!!!

4. Aimee says:

Dora never looked so girly and cuteeee love every detail. simple yet stunning

5. […] Girly Dora The Explorer Birthday Party – 1 freebie(s)? […]

6. Deborah says:

I love this Dora color scheme. What a great job.

7. Ashley Sand says:

This is the cutest Dora Party ever! Anyone will be thrilled to have such a lovely party! Learn how to make your own printable Dora life-sized cut-outs!

8. zacha says:

MY DAUGHTER WHAT HER BDAY OF PINK DORA.. BUT I CANT FIND ANYTHING CAN U PLEASE SEND ME A EMAIL.. LIKE THAT I COULD BUY THE STUFF

9. Cindy says:

This is so cute. Does anybody know where the printables have dissapeared to again. Can’t seem to find them on Etsy…. Thanks

10. We are moving to our own shop. Here is the link: http://cutiesparties.com
    You can find Dora Printable here: http://cutiesparties.com/Dora-The-Explorer/

11. […] – visto en Hostess with the Mostess 2 – visto en Kara’s Party Ideas 3 – de Country […]

12. magaly maldonado santil says:

preciosa esta todos me gusto mucho tu pagina.

13. Shal says:

Beautiful! How did you do little flower around the name on the backdrop?

14. […] visto en Kara’s Party Ideas […]

15. Some truly fantastic blog posts on this website , thankyou for contribution.

16. I like this blog so much, saved to favorites. “American soldiers must be turned into lambs and eating them is tolerated.” by Muammar Qaddafi.