Kara's Party Ideas Pirate Themed 5th Birthday Party | Kara's Party Ideas

pirate-ad

Since I showed you a girly pirate party the other day, I thought I would follow it with a cute boy one! This PIRATE THEMED BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted by Marissa Paki of Couture Crafts.

Marissa said– “I started planning my son’s 5th Birthday Party the day after his 4th Birthday. The theme chosen was ‘Pirates’!!! With it being such a popular boy’s party theme, I wanted to plan this party using many home-made elements thus giving it a unique and personalized touch.
I used products from my business Couture Crafts and other WAHM’s to complete the look & feel I wanted. For activities we had an arts & crafts table to decorate die-cut pirate shapes, a large tub of sand for children to dig for treasure, walk the plank, an inflatable pirate pool, dress ups box and a couple other little party games.”

Vendors-
Styling, Planning & Food: Couture Crafts
Bunting, Mini Bunting, Fabric chalk labels, Cupcake Flag Toppers: Couture Crafts
Photography: Tili & THEW Photography
Cookies: Gingerbread Corner
Treasure Chest & Lego Pirate chain: Flights of Fancy – Artistic Designs
Pirate Doll: Hello Dollies
Play Dough (In loot boxes): The Play Dough Lady
Pirate Popcorn Boxes: Wrappers Delight

pirate-ad

1. Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs says:

How perfect, I am actually planning my son's 5th birthday party too, and it is also going to be a pirates theme! Love all the ideas here. ♥

2. TintsAndPrints says:

How adorable! Thanks for sharing! This party theme goes perfectly with my custom DIY photo invitation…http://www.etsy.com/listing/69061993/ahoy-little-pirate-custom-photo-birthday

3. Nicole M. says:

Great party! What is the Treasure Dip? Did you create a label for something? Yogurt? or is this an actual product? Thanks.
    nicole_melnick at yahoo dot com

• jenn says:

Hi, I too have been trying to figure out what the treasure dip is…. Can Anyone help us out ,, what and where do u get it would be great
      Thanks,
      Jenn

• Marissa says:

Hi Nicole,
      Treasure Dip is an actual product here in Australia. It had a few biscuit sticks and a choc nutella dip

4. centplay says:

nice info, keep posting brooooo

5. otto bcn says:

Thanks for the good writeup. It in reality was once a entertainment account it. Glance advanced to far brought agreeable from you! However, how could we keep up a correspondence?

6. Your beautiful party has been featured on *BEST OF THE WEB PIRATE PARTIES AND CAKES* Go to the end of the post to grab a button for your page.

7. Kami says:

where did you get the treasure cups??

8. Amanda says:

This party came out really neat! You are extremely talented and creative! Where did you find those inflatable swords?

9. […] Kara’s Party Ideas | Hostess with the Mostess | Kara’s Party Ideas | Hosstess with the Mostess | Anders Ruff […]

10. […] kid doesn’t love a candy bar? and really they are a fun affordable way to decorate a party! Kara’s Party Ideas also has some wonderful ideas on how you can use your food to create fun pirate meals – like […]

11. Amber T says:

Can I ask where you got the inflatable pirate swords? i’ve been looking for some! Thanks!

12. jamie says:

i was wondering the same thing i love the treasure chest and swords!!!
    i would like to know myself

13. Jodi says:

I love this! Where did you get the box that the pirate swords are in?

14. […] Click here to view FULL ARTICLE. […]

15. Colleen says:

Can you tell me where you got the banner? Love it!

16. You can host a fab party everyone will remember and still keep within your
    budget. Birthday Express had a very wide selection of 1st
    birthday themes. All those people who watched mom grow and give birth, then
    see how the baby grows throughout the first
    year now have a reason to get together to celebrate again.

17. Nicole says:

I loved your party ideas. I was wondering where did you find the treasure chest with inflatable swords? Want to know if there is a website to order both from? Thank you!!

18. Nicole says:

I see now where you got inflatable swords at but I still didn’t see where you got got big treasure chest to hold them. Can you please give me a website. I need to order for my son’s party. Thank you!!

19. Trupti says:

Here is my detailed blog on the things we did for my daughter’s birthday party. Hope it helps other parents
    abhishrek.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/last-week-i-celebrated-my-daughters-7.html

20. […] to the Walk the Plank games. Another Pirate party that inspired Naomi’s 2nd Birthday was this one where they named all the food after pirate-y stuff like “Sea Water” for mineral water […]