Kara's Party Ideas Rainbow Fish 3rd Birthday Party | Kara's Party Ideas

How adorable is this RAINBOW FISH 3RD BIRTHDAY PARTY submitted by Cris McGrath of Chrissy’s Crafts?! Oh how my little guy would love this party! I love the “bait” and “school of fish” treats!

Here is what Cris had to say about the party- “We had my son’s 3rd birthday party couple of days ago and I’d like to share with you some of the highlights of the party. My son loves water and the rainbow fish book so we decided to do a Little Fish Party! The party was a breeze to style using the printables from Amanda’s Party to Go. The colors were so bright and fun! For the dessert table, the children enjoyed fishy cupcakes, fish food (m&m’s), fish pops, cake pops, marshmallow pops, jelly fish (Jello), bait (gummy worms in a bucket), school of fish (gummy fish), and deep blue sea juice. Before they hit the sweet table, the little guests ate Whale crackers, fish sandwiches, fish skewers (fruits), fin-tastic veggies and submarines. The kids also enjoyed an afternoon full of games and crafts. The activities included Go Fish, Pin the Scale on the fish, Fish Hand Print Art, Face Painting, and Freeze little fish dance. At the end of the party, the guests  took home the ‘catch of the day’ (fish string bag on a fish pole) full of goodies!”

Printables: Amanda’s Party to Go

1. kelly says:

Perfect …. linda

2. What a delightfully cheery party!! I think just about every picture had me smiling! Bravo, you did a wonderful job! : )

3. Aimee says:

Love the colors and how creative with the signage ..

4. Emily Lakey says:

Where did you get the fish bags? Or how did you make them…..even better are you selling them ? I would love to have for my sons birthday party

Any information would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks,
    Emily

5. […] let’s switch gears to another party that caught my eye this week. How adorable is this Rainbow Fish 3rd Birthday Party from Kara’s Party Ideas? This colorful party is a great way to celebrate any little ones special […]

6. Tiffany Carroll says:

Were did you get all of your labels? You did an amazing job!

7. Tiffany Carroll says:

Where did you get the labels? You did an amazing job!

8. Vanesa says:

Where did you get the drawstring rainbow fish bags?

9. What a beautiful party! I’m using many ideas found here for our back to school party next week. Haven’t kept up w/my blog this summer but hope to update it all in Sept. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

10. Candice says:

How did you make the cupcake display? My son is having his 1st birthday party in a few days and I would like to do that.

11. Katie Fritz says:

Can you please tell me where you got the fish food containers? I cannot find them anywhere!

12. […] de peixe…confeti Peixes feitos com a mão da criança…..linda atividade imagens daqui  a boca do tubarão feita de pratinhos recortados….. image daqui Leitoras queridas, quem […]

13. Jennifer says:

Can please tell me where you got the fish decorations from…or how to make them? Thank you

14. Nancy says:

Can you tell me how did you do the cute fish goodie bags? The last pictures

15. Cherika says:

Can you please tell me where you got the number 3 for the cupcake delivery? It would be perfect for my son’s under the sea birthday party!

16. ardis says:

where did you get the Welcome sign?

17. Crissy says:

Could you please tell me how you did the labeling on the fish food containers please?