Kara's Party Ideas Sesame Street 1st Birthday Party | Kara's Party Ideas

This adorable SESAME STREET 1ST BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted by Madeline Figueroa.

Look at all the cute sesame street characters! Madeline had them all…Oscar, Elmo, Grover, Cookie Monster, Big Bird, etc. So cute. The primary color rainbow color scheme is adorable, too.

Here is what Madeline had to say about the party- “For my son Jacob’s 1st birthday party, I decided to create a Sesame Street inspired party. I wanted to create something modern and kid friendly, however it was important to appeal to adults as well. I incorporated details representing each main character to keep within the theme. My son and all of his guests had a wonderful time, I look forward to the planning of birthday number 2!!”
Miniature gumball machines, fondant, paper bags, rainbow swirl lollipops- All available in Kara’s Party Ideas Shop

1. Kate says:

A very big like from Events by Kate! Love the Cookie Monster Heads on the Chips Ahoy! ADORABLE!

2. Aimee says:

lovely lovely

3. Awesome job, Madeline! So fun to see our custom street sign at the party! Hope he had a blast! :)

4. What a well done party! If you’d like me to design a custom birthday party invitation, this party is a great inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

5. Ainsy says:

This party is adorable, ..my son is a gabba gabba fan thank god the colors are the same tooo many cute ideas on here…. Does anyone know where i can find the gift wrap paper or the bag thats featured here .. the pretty polka dot bag that is .. Thanks in advance..

6. Madeline Figueroa says:

Thank you so much everyone! I had a blast working on this party for my son. Ainsy, the polka dot bags and matching giftwrap can be found at target.

7. Margarita says:

Adorable party! My son’s 1st party is coming up and he loves Sesame Street. Were can I find the street signs and the cute cookie monster cutouts to place on the cookies?

• Anonymous says:

I purchased the custom sesame street sign on Etsy.com from Camrynjolee shop. As for the cookie monster faces, I handmade those using my cricut.

8. my son will be 1 soon, and your party has inspired me. Where did you find the cookie monster toppers?

9. Abi says:

Can you tell me where you purchased the Oscar pops?

10. Maggie says:

WOW! What at wonderful and lovely 1st birthday party! I LOVE IT! I love the great ideas… gumball machines, polka dot gift bags, twisted lollipops, & sesame street sign! Absolutely adorable! Great job Madeline!

Kara ~ Would you happen to still have the gumball machines available?

Michelle ~ I would love to get more info on the Sesame Street Personalized sign! How can I get more info?

I’ve been trying to find the polka dot gift bags but it’s very hard to find. I read the previous comment submitted and I can’t find it on target online. I will try the actual store next.

Thanks for sharing the wonderful ideas :)

xoxo
    Maggie

11. IESHA LATHAN says:

HI, MADELINE I’M REALLY LOVING EVERYTHING ON YOUR PHOTOS FROM YOUR SON’S BIRTHDAY PARTY… MY SON’S BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP VERY SOON AND I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD PLEASE PLEASE REPLY BACK TELLING ME THE WEBSITES TO EVERYTHING YOU USED SPECIFICALLY… I REALLY WANT TO BE DIFFERENT AND DO SOMETHING BIG FOR MY SON… KNOWING THAT HE’S MY FIRST SON AND ITS HIS FIRST BIRTHDAY IT WOULD REALLY BE AWESOME IF YOU COULD TELL ME THAT INFO PLEASE AND THANK YOU…. I LOOKED ON KARASPARTYIDEAS WEBSITE BUT I COULDN’T FIND SOME OF THE DECORATIONS BUT I GUESS I’D HAVE TO LOOK AGAIN…

12. Jen says:

Hi there!

What size die cut did you for the Cookie Monster attached to the chocolate chip cookies?

13. Gabrielle says:

Hello! Everything looks so pretty! I was wanting to know where did you get the centerepieces that said Jacob Street on them?

• Anonymous says:

Hello, I am so sorry for the delayed response. I am on the site periodically. I actually made the centerpieces. The sesame street sign design was created by Chicabug on Etsy.

14. Cynthia Lopez says:

I absolutely love ask your details. I especially like the polka dot gift bags. Can I ask where you find those?

15. Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem
    to be running off the screen in Internet explorer.
    I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I’d
    post to let you know. The style and design look great though!
    Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Cheers

16. Kayla says:

cutest ideas!!!! my son will be having his 1st bday party in a couple weeks and it’s sesame street themed! he loves elmo. wondering how or where did you get/make the mini gumball machines? love them.

17. Gigi says:

hello I love all your ideas. I was wondering where you did you get the cookie monsters that are attached to the chips ahoy cookies?

18. […] Nana’s PartiesBaby SaversKara’s Party IdeasCatch My […]