Kara's Party Ideas Chevron Print Summer 1st Birthday Party | Kara's Party Ideas

This CHEVRON PRINT SUMMER THEMED FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY submitted by Jill Hill is absolutely adorable!

“I put this party together by myself for my sweet daughter’s 1st birthday. It was photographed by Jacksonville’s finest, Wendy Updegraff. Cake Made by Maria Davis of Love and Sugar Kisses.”

Supplies from this party that are available in Kara’s Party Ideas Shop:

Rock Candy Sticks

Chevron Print Paper Bags

Polka Dot Nut Cups

Aqua Striped Paper Straws

Clear Plastic Veggie Cups

Clear Cello Bags

Ribbon

The above polka dot nut cups {for sixlets} are available here.

Clear cello cookie bags available here.

The above rock candy sticks are available here.

The above chevron print paper bags are available here.

The above mini plastic veggie cups are available here.

The above paper straws are available here.

1. Lyndsey Fagerlund says:

Where is the baby’s dress from in the last photo?! I need one for my little girl!

2. Nichole Petterson says:

This is darrrrling!!!

3. Vanessa Long says:

Oh how I LOVE chevron! That chevron cake is to die for! Love the hanging colorful ribbon papers, too!

4. Angela Weeks says:

I love everything about this party. I would love to have the invitations, but couldn’t find where they were available…could you please post a link to them?! Thanks so much!

5. Gloria says:

Any idea where I can find these invitations? Looking for something similar

Thanks!

6. Kerry Cooper says:

I was wanting to do this for My Little Girls 3rd birthday party. I loved this theme. Was wondering where you got the napkins and some other things that aren’t listed on Kara’s party ideas. Thanks so much. You did a wonderful job!!!

7. krista smith says:

the napkins are from Target–I used them on my party last month! I LOVE the little girls dress too! Where is it from?

8. ashley holston says:

would like to know where the napkins and invitations came from thanks!

9. Brittany says:

Love this theme! Am going to do this for my little girls first birthday. Can you tell me where you got the pink “keep calm and birthday on napkins” from? I have searched everywhere on the net and can’t find them :( thanks in advance!

10. Barbara says:

Your cake and desserts were ok to keep outside in the hot weather?

11. Katy says:

Can you tell me what you used for the back drop behind the cake table? I have a baby shower in April that is located in a banquet room that has old school wooden wall panels! Thank you!

12. MLM says:

Can you tell me what you used for the back drop behind the cake table? The paper ribbon stuff. Thank you.

13. KIMBERLY RYNDERS says:

I absolutly LOVE this party theme and I am doing my daughters first birthday in this. I have questions though were did the cotten candy container labels come from and what do you have the suckers in the table placed in and were can I find them. And also what is the back drop made off behind the cake. Thank You

14. Kim says:

hi there…love your party ideas. Where did you get your invite?