Kara's Party Ideas Neon Glow In The Dark Teen Birthday Party {Dance, Girl, Decor, Ideas}

neonad1

Neon Glow in the Dark party! Perfect for a teen or tween! Awesome ideas! Via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com Amber Pugmire

My amazing & talented assistant, Amber Pugmire recently threw her daughter a NEON GLOW IN THE DARK THEMED BIRTHDAY PARTY and I’m just dying to share it with you today! All I can say is- WOW, this party is so COOL!! There are so many darling details and ideas that you won’t want to miss!

Party details, DIY tips and full vendor list at the bottom of post…

See more of this party

1. Eileen says:

Hello! This is the coolest party I have ever seen!!
    I am wondering how you did the pictures. Did you take them and print them on your home computer? What kind of paper did you use?
    Thank you!!

2. Drew says:

Could you send a link of the birthday inventations pre-made

3. Aria Stewart says:

I am in love with this theme! I would love to do something like this for my friend`s surprise party!, but I have a question, all the neon stuff (glasses, plates,paper, etc…) only works with black light or other type of ligh? or can I try to make a party like this in my friends garden at night? like an outdore party
    I would reallly appreciate your answer :) thank you

4. faye abadi says:

I am trying to reach the women who did this party. I was wondering if I can hire her to do my twins birthday coming up. I want the exact same thing. please have her email me either way.
    thanks,
    faye

5. viviana carrillo says:

good mornig I really interest in buy Neon Party Decoration, where buy them, thanks

6. Top 10 DIY Party Crafts - Top Inspired says:

[…] DIY […]

7. Bright Ideas For A Neon Glow In The Dark Party! - B. Lovely Events says:

[…] ADORE this glow in the dark party invitation that they used as a party sign on Kara’s Party Ideas! Isn’t it just […]

8. Jessica says:

I love this wall backdrop. What did you use to make this??!

9. staci says:

how many black lights did you use?

• amber says:

I replaced all of the lightbulbs on the main floor of my house (where we held the party) with black light bulbs. There were probably around 15 or so. I also bought one long, mountable black light that I hung above the main table.

10. elsie marley » Blog Archive » sleep-glow-ver says:

[…] for me, I just went to Michael's and bought everything glow-y. I stole most of the ideas from this amazing glow-in-the-dark party. I'm guessing that lady bought a whole case of black […]