Kara's Party Ideas Disney Princess Cinderella Girl 1st Birthday Party Planning Ideas
This absolutely amazing PRINCESS CINDERELLA THEMED FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted by Alan Phillip of Alan Phillip Photography.
This Cinderella party is so over-the-top stunning, I almost don’t even know where to begin in choosing what I love most about it, but I’ll try! Here goes…I love:
  • The entire dessert table set up, including the white pergola, the chandelier, the birds holding up the ribbon, the ornate pink table, the silver painted pumpkins, etc, etc, etc…
  • The high heel shoe favor boxes
  • The blue Cinderella gown and silver pumpkin carriage cake pops
  • The larger than life glass slipper and pumpkin carriage made out of balloons
  • The birthday girl’s “glass slipper” Converse shoes
  • and so much MORE!

Photography: Alan Phillip Photography Miami, Fl

Tables, chairs & floral arrangements: Avant Gardens

All other Decor (Balloons, signage, welcome & dessert table): I Heart Sugar Sugar

Food Stations: Donut Divas

Candy Sticks

Apothecary Jars

Ribbon

Princess Lollipop Molds

Princess Party Supplies

1. Tricia says:

Awesome!! Can you tell me where you found Cinderella’s stuffed mice friends? I have looked everywhere and can’t find them :(

2. Rosy says:

This is my daughter’s party! Thank you for featuring it!!!! Her outfit was from Tutti Bambini by the way!! I was very lucky to have such an amazing team for her party!!

3. Alan Phillip Photography says:

Thank you so much Kara’s Party Ideas for featuring this fabulous birthday party!

4. Lourdes Leon-Vega says:

We are so happy to have been part of the team that helped create Victoria’s 1st birthday celebration! We are truly enjoying watching her grow. We met her amazing mommy Rosie when she was only 7 weeks into her pregnancy, and feel blessed to have her as part of our Tutti Bambini family. <3 Lilly from I Heart Sugar Sugar really outdid herself on this event.

5. Diana Elizabeth says:

Great party!! Great captures by Alan!

6. Jenny says:

What a beautiful party! I can’t stop looking at the pictures. Can you tell me where you got the dress backdrop from or what it was made out of? Thanks!

7. Alan Phillip Photography says:

Thank you Diana! :)

8. Luciana says:

I just loved the Cinderela’s shoes…Do you know where can I find this in Brazil?? Thank you so much..I love your blog and ideas…!!

9. Yojani says:

Thank you so much for the pictures and feature!! So happy to have catered this event. http://www.donutdivas.com

10. Yaima says:

I am so in love with this party! It’s just perfect and delicate. Wish I lived in Miami to hire these vendors but I am in TX. Where can the printables for this party be purchased from?

11. Andrea Fraga says:

Such a beautiful party!!!! Yaima, the printables are from Dollhouse Paperie (my shop). You can find the link here on etsy. Also feel free to email me if you need anything. [email protected]

Thanks,
    Andrea

12. […] Princess Cinderella Themed 1st Birthday Party from Kara’s Party […]

13. Michelle Thomas says:

I would like you help me creating a Cinderella theme party for our Brook. She is 3 years old and does not have a father. Broookyn father parents want nothing to do with her.. I know some sought of design but I need I little help Please let me know if this could happen, (808) 654-0668
    THE MORE PING THE BETTER

PLEASE CONSIDER
    MICHELLE THOMAS I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT

14. Raelynn says:

This party was so PERFECT! I Love it :) Where in the world did you find the glass slipper converse? I NEED them for my daughter’s 1st birthday!
    Thanks
    Raelynn

15. Cha Lee says:

Hi. We are planning my sister in law’s baby shower and I would love to do the glass slippers as favors. where can I find it? Hopefully they come assemble. Please let me know. Thank you.

16. Alejandra says:

Hey I am wondering where can I get the shoes my babies theme for her 1st bday party is princess and I want to know where I can get them:)

17. KaMeisha says:

This was a lot for a one year old!!! The party was absolutely adorable! My daughter had pink converse shoes with rhinestones for her first birthday party (Penguin Winter ONEderland). I paid 75 dollars for those converse and I would never do that again lol. They grow so fast. She is going to have the best parties ever, because this one was gorgeous! My oldest daughter wand a Cinderella party for her 4th birthday and I already have it planned for May. Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos.

18. Arianne says:

Please tell me where I can get the dress and the shoes?

19. Top 10 Cinderella Princess Birthday Party Ideas | Create, celebrate and make your life awesome // Loulou + Jones says:

[…] Via “Kara’s Party Ideas” […]

20. melissa says:

where did you do the babys outfit

21. seema ramjugat says:

hi looking for all details and help regarding 1 year party for baby Girl asap.
    please email with details and picts if available.

22. Cinderella Birthday Party says:

[…] Credits: Kara’s Party Ideas […]

23. Mabelle says:

Hi!! Absolutely love everything! Where can I get my hands on the converse?!! Please let me know! Thank you!

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

Sooo adorable! As this isn’t a Kara’s Party Ideas styled party, your best bet is to reach out to the party stylist directly. Her name with a link is in the first paragraph of this party post. XOXO