Kara's Party Ideas Disney's Frozen Themed Birthday Party {Supplies, Decor, Ideas}

Disney's Frozen themed birthday party full of ideas! Via KarasPartyIdeas.com #frozen #frozenparty (2)

This marvelous DISNEY’S FROZEN THEMED BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted by Cris McGrath of Crissy’s Crafts.

What a cute winter birthday party theme! I absolutely adore all of the fun dessert ideas such as the blue rock candy sugar sticks hanging from the tree like icicles and the ice cream blizzards! This party is so fun and would be perfect for child who loves the Disney Show Frozen!

The Frozen party ideas and elements that I enjoy most from this fabulous birthday celebration are:

• The shimmering ribbon backdrop
  • The cute rock candy sugar stick icicles
  • The glittering snowflake and flower decorations
  • The fun giant paper snowflakes
  • The cute snowball gumballs and ice cube marshmallows
  • and MORE!

This is what Cris said about planning the party- “With the anticipation of the release of Disney’s new movie Frozen, we decided to host a Disney’s Frozen Party! Since the movie wasn’t out prior to our party, we watched the trailers that are available on Disney’s Frozen Official Site as well as online games to get to meet the characters.
I wanted the dessert table to feel like you just entered the kingdom of Arendelle after the spell from Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom in eternal winter.
The backdrop was the focus of the dessert table. I covered two foam boards using an Iridescent Fringe Garland and added some snowflakes stings. The centerpiece of the table was made of white painted branches sprayed with fake snow. I added crystal candies to the branches to resemble icicles.
As for the treats, the children enjoyed some ice cubes (mimi marshmallow), Frozen trees (iced ice cream cones), snowball (white gum balls), icicles (crystal candy), snowflakes (yogurt covered pretzels), Blizzard (smoothie) and some melted snow (water).
And for crafts, children made they own paper snowflakes and played Disney’s Frozen Trivia after watching the trailer and learning a little more about the characters.
Now we can’t wait to watch the movie!!”

Vendors:
Photography and styling Crissy’s Crafts
Party supplies from Party City
Party Printable by KiMFDesigns

Disney's Frozen themed birthday party full of ideas! Via KarasPartyIdeas.com #frozen #frozenparty (18)

Disney's Frozen themed birthday party full of ideas! Via KarasPartyIdeas.com #frozen #frozenparty (6)

Disney's Frozen themed birthday party full of ideas! Via KarasPartyIdeas.com #frozen #frozenparty (7)

Disney's Frozen themed birthday party full of ideas! Via KarasPartyIdeas.com #frozen #frozenparty (8)

Disney's Frozen themed birthday party full of ideas! Via KarasPartyIdeas.com #frozen #frozenparty (9)

Disney's Frozen themed birthday party full of ideas! Via KarasPartyIdeas.com #frozen #frozenparty (12)

Disney's Frozen themed birthday party full of ideas! Via KarasPartyIdeas.com #frozen #frozenparty (10)

Disney's Frozen themed birthday party full of ideas! Via KarasPartyIdeas.com #frozen #frozenparty (11)

Disney's Frozen themed birthday party full of ideas! Via KarasPartyIdeas.com #frozen #frozenparty (13)

Disney's Frozen themed birthday party full of ideas! Via KarasPartyIdeas.com #frozen #frozenparty (14)

Disney's Frozen themed birthday party full of ideas! Via KarasPartyIdeas.com #frozen #frozenparty (15)

Disney's Frozen themed birthday party full of ideas! Via KarasPartyIdeas.com #frozen #frozenparty (16)

See more of this party

1. bettijo @ PagingSupermom.com says:

This is so cute! I love the Ice Cream Cone Trees and Blizzard Desserts. We did a Frozen Party too and you can see the photos here: http://pagingsupermom.com/2014/01/frozen-birthday-party-ideas/

2. Laurie says:

Beautiful party! What a fun and special day. Where did you get the food and water bottle labels?
    Thanks,
    Laurie

3. Christine says:

So cute!! What is the recipe for the blizzard drink????

4. 8 Adorable Kids Birthday Party Ideas and a Giveaway for a $50 Sears Canada Gift Card | Sew Creative BlogSew Creative Blog says:

[…] Disney Frozen Birthday Party from Kara’s Party Ideas. Just about every little girl that I know, Bean included, is obsessed with Frozen right now. Bean has already started asking to have a Frozen themed birthday party and wants to dress up as Elsa next Halloween. I love the rock candy hanging from the tree branches in this Frozen themed birthday party. […]

5. Lonnie Paul says:

I love your Party!!! It is amazing! Where did you get the Poinsettia’s?

6. Frozen Theme Party Ideas says:

[…] Dessert Buffet- Kara’s party ideas […]

7. Teal says:

Where did you get the gorgeous snowflakes for the background?!

8. Reich says:

Absolutamente preciosa!

9. Letuu says:

¡It is amazing what you are doing!
    See my blog please and coment!
    Thank you very much!

unpocodecrema.blogspot.com

10. Frozen bday party ideas! | Ramblings & Thoughts says:

[…] Chips”, and “Melted Snow” (water!)…there are plenty of ideas here and here for different foods and […]

11. Savanah says:

Hi! Where did the “Melted Snow” water bottle labels come from? I’d love to have them for my daughters party!

12. Kay says:

These are absolutely fabulous ideas but I have to add one more. I just had a Frozen party for my 5 year old Hannah. We invited character lookalikes Elsa and Anna from a company out of Atlanta called Look alikes and Characters Entertainment!
    I was THRILLED with their Elsa and Anna lookalikes! I felt we stepped right into the movie these girls were so gorgeous and perfect! My daughter Hannah thought they were the real deal. I was so impressed with the performances of these girls as The Snow Queen and Princess from the movie Frozen! Elsa came out first and performed Let it Go! Then Anna came out with Elsa and together they performed For the First Time in Forever. I loved the themed games and activities! They even invited the girls to come up and sing Let it Go from the movie Frozen with microphone and music. I would definitely recommend this company especially Elsa and Anna look alikes!

13. AJ says:

Where are those perfect ‘Blizzard’ cups from? I’ve been looking for these everywhere!

14. Lucy says:

I have to tell you about the party I just attended with my daughter. It was a Frozen themed party and included some of the ideas here and from other blogs but a unique thing that the mom did was to find an Elsa and Anna look alike to portray Queen Elsa and Princess Anna from Disney’s new movie Frozen. These 2 girls (sisters in real life) from a company out of Atlanta called look alikes and Characters Entertainment, were spot on look alikes and absolutely gorgeous girls!! Another unique thing that these girls did is to come out and actually PERFORM!! I was floored! They were SOOOOO GOOD! First Elsa came out and performed Let it Go and then Anna came out to join Elsa in a duet and perform For the First Time in Forever. Then the girls lead some wonderful themed games and activities. Then they gave the whole group of party guest the chance to come up and sing ‘Let it Go’ with real music and microphones. I have never been so impressed as I was with these girls and this party. My daughter already has asked me about Elsa and Anna coming to their party in December. I can’t wait to start planning.

15. Kamil says:

Beautiful. Thank you

16. Ashleigh says:

Where can I get the “Melted Snow” Water Labels?

17. Maria Anaya says:

Love your ideas want to purchase party supplies
    asap…

18. Lynn says:

Hi! Love the ideas! How did you ice the ice cream cones to make Frozen Trees?

19. Party Round-Up: June | The Party Connection | Your liaison to unique occasions says:

[…] in the shopping centres and in the hearts of every child. Kara’s Party Idea’s made a Frozen themed party that was super clever and easy to emanate. Go for […]

20. Linda says:

Hi. I loved your ideas and I’m definitely throwing my daughter a frozen party. Can you pleade tell me how you made your frozen trees, icicles hanging from the tree & your blizzards? Thank you

21. Cynthia says:

Are you licensed to sell Disney products? If so how did you get permission? Thanks.

22. BRRRR! Frozen Party Ideas! - B. Lovely Events says:

[…] is another amazing Frozen party dessert bar on Kara’s Party ideas. We just love the […]

23. Michelle says:

My little girl Turing 3 years on nov.16 I would love for you to help me and how much too :)

24. Disney Frozen news that will make my daughter freak out | AEB VenturesAEB Ventures says:

[…] Photo credit: Kara’s Party Ideas […]

25. Laura says:

Your ideas are awesome! Everything looks beautiful. Do you help plan parties?

26. rava says:

Hi how do u help to set the docuration

27. Dania says:

Hi ,

Love the decor !! Where can I find the shimmering ribbon backdrop ??