This fabulous SHERLOCK HOLMES THEMED PARTY was submitted by Emily Waltenbaugh of Smarty Parties.
What a fun party! I especially love the creative table centerpieces using magnifying glasses, beakers, vintage glass bottles, etc. I also love the black licorice pipes, they are so fun! This party is filled with so many great ideas that would be perfect for a dinner party, murder mystery party, birthday party, or detective party.
My favorite Sherlock Holmes party ideas and elements from this awesome event are:
- The fun black licorice pipes
- The awesome table centerpieces using pipes, magnifying glasses, beakers, etc.
- The newspaper origami
- The cute printables
- The typer-writer print paper placed underneath the desserts
- The fabulous framed Sherlock Holmes silhouette
- The cute Sherlock Holmes cake pops
- and MORE!
Styling/party planning/decorations: Emily Waltenbaugh, Smarty Parties
Photos: Stella Dolce Photography
Cake Pops and Cupcakes: donated by Nashville Sweets
Licorice Pipes: Amazon.com
Waffle Cookies: Trader Joe’s
Fabric for table runners: Hobby Lobby