Kara's Party Ideas Frozen Inspired Birthday Party {Decor, Ideas, Planning, Styling}

Frozen inspired birthday party full of cute ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #frozenparty #frozen #frozenpartyideas #partydecor #partyplanning #partystyling #partyideas (2)

This fabulous FROZEN INSPIRED BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted by Paulina Leon of Hagámoslo funtastic’s.

What a cute party. I especially love the jello with Olaf floating on top; it’s so cute! This party has so many fun ideas that would be perfect for a birthday party as well as a movie viewing party! (update!! We’ve found a tutorial for the floating Olaf! It’s at the end of the post.)

The Frozen party ideas and elements to look for from this fun event are:

• The cute Anna cookies
  • The fun Olaf jello salad
  • The cute Olaf doughnuts
  • The cute white tree table decoration
  • The darling tulip chocolates
  • and MORE!

This is what Pauline said about planning the party- “Frozen theme is the sensation in Mexico, and from what I see in the world!
This candy table was made thinking of two girls and a little boy so I focussed on Anna and Elsa but also in Olaf (which I love).
I tried not to put as many candies as always, rather something a little more “healthy”
the birthday kids and guests enjoyed it a lot”.

Frozen inspired birthday party full of cute ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #frozenparty #frozen #frozenpartyideas #partydecor #partyplanning #partystyling #partyideas (6)

Frozen inspired birthday party full of cute ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #frozenparty #frozen #frozenpartyideas #partydecor #partyplanning #partystyling #partyideas (5)

Frozen inspired birthday party full of cute ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #frozenparty #frozen #frozenpartyideas #partydecor #partyplanning #partystyling #partyideas (4)

Frozen inspired birthday party full of cute ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #frozenparty #frozen #frozenpartyideas #partydecor #partyplanning #partystyling #partyideas (3)

Floating Olaf Jello Tutorial

Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!

Follow Kara's Party Ideas on Pinterest! Tutorials, recipes, tips, ideas and more!

1. Marie says:

What an adorable party, I love it, especially love the colors.

2. Maricel Q. says:

What an adorable display of goodies! What are the Elsa items near the marshmallows in the photo above? Are they cookies?

3. Melissa says:

What is Olaf made of that is floating in the punch bowl.. LOVE IT

4. Shannon says:

Yes I have read,but cannot find what floating Olaf is made of either. Can you please share :)

5. paulina says:

if you need more information please let me know

6. Rachel says:

Please give me the recipe for the purple chocolate tullips its going to be my daughter Marilyn’s 6th bday and I really want to make it special so if you can help me out and give me a few recipes I will be solo grateful

7. Paulina says:

they are cupcakes covered with crused oreo, the flowers are made with, try to make it with the link below or put a plastic flower.
    I copy the tutorial I found http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8IkESV7z94
    if you have any further questions I’m here to help you

8. khourtney burris says:

Could you please send me the instructions on the Olaf swimming in the jello. My daughter is having a frozen party and she would LOVE this!!! Thanks!

9. Jennifer says:

May I ask where the Anna and Elsa prints are from?

10. clorinda lamb says:

This party is fantastic!

11. Connie says:

Can you pls tell me what did you use for your table cover and how did you make it? Thank you!

12. Shashi @ runninsrilankan says:

This Olaf jello is priceless!!! So adorable!

13. ayesha says:

Hi there
    May I know where is ur location. ..and how much cost
    The frozen be party..
    Looking for word to hear from u

14. Paty says:

Hello I’m having a surprise party for my daughter next week can you please tell me how you made the olaf in the water thanks

15. Amber says:

I just made this for my daughters party I used cool whip icing made with 1/2 package of cream cheese 1/2 cup of milk mix then add 1 lg package of vanilla jello, and then cool whip put in fridge to cool and then just made olaf with icing. I used fondant to decorate. +

16. Pau says:

I’m from Mexico Df

17. Jacqui says:

My daughter has watched frozen every day for the past three weeks. She’s asking to have a frozen party. I could use some of these tips especially the jello. So cute!

18. […] party. Insieme ai nasi di Olaf potete aggiungere anche le braccia, fatte di salatini, oppure farlo galleggiare in un mare di gelatina. Non avete tempo di realizzare snack ad hoc? Assicuratevi almeno che la […]

19. […] the blue jello is a fab idea, so is adding some arm sticks to the Olaf-inspired food, or let him float on blue jelly. Of course, don’t forget a themed decorated […]

20. stella romualdez says:

gud p..m. how can i get your contact number… i am interested with the kiddie party package.. with the theme frozen…It will be held on Nov.6 2014… Thank you

21. Pau says:

I´m in Mexico city :( sorry

22. Michael says:

Hi – looking to pinch a few of your great inventions! You mention that Olaf is made of fondant and that you put down some wax paper to stop it melting in the jello, but how did you at the same time make it sink into the jello? Also so I guess its for display only, when you come to serve, you remove Olaf and the wax paper?
    Thanks :)

23. Carmen says:

How did you keep Olaf from sinking to the bottom of the Jello, need help or my granddaughters birthday party !

24. Amber Jones says:

Hey I am REALLY interested in this Olaf Jello Salad I am doing a Frozen Themed Party in December but I am a BIG organizer so I have everything ready to go weeks in advance well the food I make that day or the night before if I can but I have it all wrote down as to what I got to get so if you could please let me know step by step how its done I would greatly appreciate it….my daughter wants it soooo bad she said “I don’t care if I have anything else as long as I have this mommy” so im in desperate need!! Thank you!!

25. Noreily says:

How did you make the Olaf jello salad?!!

26. Ethan says:

hi Please send me step by step directions on the Olaf jello.

27. Nicole says:

Hi would love to make the olaf jello bowl for my daughters birthday could you please let me know step by step how to make it looks awesome. thanks so much

28. Nicole says:

Hi could you please let me know how to make the olaf floating in jello please would love to make for my daughters frozen party thanks

29. Susan says:

Hi– I would like to know how to make the Olaf Floating in Jello if possible. I volunteer at a Breakfast club and think this would impress the children there. Though I’ve tried to google other Olaf jello recipes and found one — it doesn’t look as realistic as yours.

30. Kristy says:

Please let me know how to make the floating olaf in blue jello. I would like to make it for my daughters bday party coming up soon.
    Thanks so much

• Anonymous says:

it was made of fondant!!! , just be careful because the fondant on contact with water melts.
      let the jello consolidate itself and put a layer of wax paper between jello and fondant

• paulina says:

31. Sonia says:

Hi!

Could you please tell me how to make the Jello with the Floating Olaf?

Thanks

32. Leslie says:

Could you please send me step by step instructions on how to make the Olaf jello please

33. dennise says:

can you send me step by step instructions on olaf in jello and how you made him look like he is sunk in?Thanks party is in 1 week.

34. Catherine Jabusch says:

Cute party ! I have Frozen themed wands in my Etsy shop, but my son preferred ScoobyDoo for his party this year :)

35. […] Olaf Jello from Kara’s Party […]

36. Lindsay says:

Can you please advise how you made the Olaf jello mold? Did you make the jello and then add Olaf after it hardened? What is the body made out of? Arms etc? My daughter is turning 13 in March and I want to try this.

37. Jessica says:

I love the Anna and Elsa prints in the frames. If they’re free for use, I am wondering where I might be able to find them? Thanks!

38. Sara says:

hi could you please send me instructions on how to make the Olaf jello! It would be greatly appreciated;)

39. Gemma says:

where to can u buy the blue jelly or how do u make it?

40. […] More jelly ideas – this is a sweet idea, olaf swimming in a bowl of blue jelly.  Idea from Kara’s Party Ideas. […]

41. Dalia says:

How can I make the jello with Olaf on it ?

42. Jennifer says:

How do I make the Olaf in blue jello??? Is Olaf made out of marshmallows???

43. […] Frozen Inspired Birthday Party – Check out the table spread for this party.  I want this in my house everyday! […]

44. Diana says:

Hi yeah Jennifer the jello that has Olaf in it has marshmallow Olaf is made out of that only the problem is that the website doesn’t show a video or some type of steps

45. […] Frozen Olaf Jelly will make any Frozen themed party table look fun, Olaf looks so relaxed by Karas Party […]

46. Moni says:

Hi could you please send m the reipes??

47. Susan Senecal says:

Could you please tell me if Olaf that is laying in jello is marshmallow an how is he made.

48. Lise says:

How is olaf made? Is there a view from the top?

49. How to Make these Adorable Floating Olaf Jello Cups says:

[…] nowhere. The original image actually came from a party by Hagamoslo Funtastic that was featured on Kara’s Party Ideas. Yet another example of how important it is to pin from the original […]