Has your young child been barking for a Paw Patrol Birthday Party?! If so, you’re in luck because this party submitted by Leona Morelock of Leona Morelock Designs out of Bowling Green, KY USA, is full of fun ideas & details that could easily be re-created for your own puppy bash!
From the Paw Patrol-inspired obstacle course to the puppy approved snacks and treats, this 3rd birthday party is sure to be loved by any little Paw Patrol fan!
The party elements featured in this fun-filled birthday bash, that will have you chasing your own tail, full of excitement include:
- A sweet and simple chalkboard sign
- Tissue paper lave bridge
- Paw Patrol character table centerpieces crafted from painted terra cotta pots
- Red + blue balloon bunches
- Paw Patrol shield straw toppers placed on red + white striped paper straws
- Part table filled with puppy-approved snacks and treats
- And a cute custom Paw Patrol birthday banner!
Photography by Morgan Marie Photography
Paw Patrol Birthday Party
Paw Patrol Party Details:
- Shoot the basketball and make it in the hoop three times.
- Play a tune (random sounds!) on the floor piano.
- Eat a donut hanging from string.
- Roll a ball and hit the bowling pins.
- Save a cat from a tree. I had a ladder and an adult helping children climb up. My husband cut a branch out of our yard and I spray painted it white.
- Step through the ladder (with an adult to help) into my kitchen where they finished up in the bounce ring. My husband just nailed pieces of wood to make a simple small ladder.
More Pawsome party ideas coming up :
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!