Did someone say pretty pastels and subtle decor?! If so, this Vintage First Birthday Tea Party by Nazreen Timar of Bright Sky Events, out of Abbotsford,BC Canada, is something to adore!
Styled with sweet blooms and vintage lace; this darling birthday party could take first place!
The Vintage party ideas + elements sure to catch your eye from this darling event, include:
- Pink meringue cookies
- Gold + pink doily name banner
- Balloons tied with jute rope tails
- Vintage pink + gold ruffle cake
- Floral “1”
- Tea served in a mix n match china set
- Floating balloon backdrop
- Paper flower welcome sign
- And mason jar flower arrangements!
Vintage First Birthday Tea Party
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!