Ready to be haunted and taunted till you scream? This Halloween Haunted Garden Party by Lili Bergmann, out of Paris, France, is a Halloween dream!
Lit by the moon and decked out with monochromatic decor, this adorable bash is not only to creep, but to be adored!
So hobble on in, if you dare! Also, be sure to catch these included, scary elements that are sure to raise your hair:
- Moon photo booth
- Black trees
- Monochromatic Halloween Cake
- Haunted doll house
- Marquee letters
- Elixir and potion bottle drinks
- White fog
- Black ivy
- Ghost and pumpkin cookies
- Black cat and bat cake pops
- Pumpkin centerpieces
- Lantern-lit guest table
- And many other Halloween character themed decor!
Halloween Haunted Garden Party
Halloween Haunted Garden Party Details:
Lili’s party description-
I choose a not too scary theme, I wanted to make something fairy, and poetic.
My little boy (5years old, 6 in December) joined a new school this September, and he didn’t know the others little students, which are, for most of them, in this school since they are 3 years old.
So I organized a big Halloween party for all his new friends :) 24 little monsters were invited. The party took place in a beautiful art gallery in Montmartre, Paris: The Galerie Chappe.
The decoration/ the party :
The centerpiece was the wooden moon / black bench photobooth (Paper Moon Shoppe), I added the same backdrops behind the moon and behind the table.
We took pictures of all the kids when they arrived on it (but I put only the one with my son on my website), and it was really adorable.
I wanted a garden, so I put some black trees, black ivy on the walls and kids tables, and black plants.
We put some fairy lights on the ceiling with pumpkins lanterns and stars mylar balloons everywhere.
Of course, we put a skeleton with his vintage hat, vintage haunted radio, black cats, a haunted house and led candles (decorated with miniature skeletons and white dollhouse stuff ), bats and led ghosts.
The animated witch was a hit too. She moved and had her eyes enlighten when the kids touched her.
We add some smoke (dry ice) for the arrival of the kids, and I think it was the best idea of the party ;-) we put again some smoke when we threw the confetti at the end, and the kids became crazy ;)
The marquee letters are not original, but still do the job ;) (especially with the smoke)
All the decoration little chairs and tables are mine ( i organize some kids parties), I filled with spider candies the black plastic cauldrons, the mini pumpkins led lights on the table were for the kids, and we offered a lot of gifts during the party (skeleton, piñata toys, bones pens, black cat key holders, pumpkins paper led lanterns, marbles for boys, moon necklaces for girls, and of course lot of candies! ) Each kid had a Halloween cotton bag with their name to bring back home all their treasures.
Outside the art gallery, we, of course, put some spider web ;)
During the party, we took some Instax wide pictures and gave them to the parents at the end of the party.
- – I customized the witch which was a bit cheap, putting a white wig, a black velvet cape, a real 1900 black skirt and a nicer witch hat.
- – We bought some Halloween trees and removed the ugly fabric on them, then I spray painted some faux wisteria leaves, and added the entire stems ( leaves and the white flowers)on the trees for a fairy effect.
- – I painted in black meters of faux-ivy (found on Amazon)to put on the walls and around the white rails.
- – We painted a Fisher Price Dollhouse
- – Painted small faux tree (taken from a classic wedding tree centerpiece)
- – I made the 2 diorama pumpkins for the table, painting in black the pumpkins (found on eBay US, I Know that you can find easily this kind of craft materials in the USA, but in France it is absolutely impossible to find! ), and added micro led fairy lights, I also painted miniature trees (for trains), and a pumpkin in white, and add a plastic black cat .
- -We bought the black ceramic pumpkins and made the letters in vinyl with the Cricut Explore Air 2.
- – I made the candy cakes
- – Stickers for all the bottles (apple, poison, juice, and water)
- – I made the cake pops stands using some IKEA glass globes. I made holes and painted the wood base in white.
- -Faux fur black cats were found on Amazon
- -Ghosts on Lights 4 Fun
- -bats for the windows are plastic
- -miniature skeletons and white dollhouse stuff found on eBay US and UK
- -small trees are wedding trees centerpieces
- -little pumpkins, cat pics for bento on Amazon
- -big black pumpkins and diorama pumpkins on eBay
- -paper tableware from Meri Meri
Amandine from « Amandine mais pas tarte » made the perfect Halloween cake. She also made me a surprise: She made the cat and moon topper exactly like a drawing I had posted on Instagram a few weeks ago. She also prepared some really cute and modern pop cakes, bats and cats, very chic.
Marie from « Gouteracroquer » made some adorable cookies matching perfectly my theme, with fairy white/black pumpkins and flowers, cute ghosts and stars.
I made the sticker labels for all the bottles, « Rotten Apple Juice Potions », and “Moon Dust Elixir” (for the water).
My sister who takes nearly all the pictures for my parties made an incredible job like usual :) We were really late and she took all the pictures in less than 15 minutes.
Thank you to my wonder assistants Julie, Jordan, Soraya, and Kajsa for making this party so fantastic.
And, thank you to Julie and Marie who joined us for making those 24 little monsters party!
Thank you, Alexandre Gilbert from The Galerie Chappe, for your warm welcome, and this extraordinary venue”.
Event design, tablescape, candy cakes, stationery, cake stands, all decor, and furniture: Lili Bergmann
Photography: Julie Bergmann
Halloween cake and pop cakes: Amandine Mais Pas Tarte
Magical cookies: Goûter à croquer
Moon Photo Booth: Paper Moon Shoppe
Meri Meri Paper tableware: Chocolat Show
Venue: Galerie Chappe in Montmartre, Paris, France
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!