These apple cupcakes were super easy and oh so cute! The steps to creating these cupcakes are detailed below. I hope you can use this when you are searching for teacher appreciation ideas, back to school party ideas, or even fall party ideas!!
Apple Cupcake Recipe Tutorial
- After cupcakes are cooled, frost them with vanilla frosting.
- Roll the top of the cupcake (the part you just frosted) in green sugar sprinkles.
- Insert a pretzel stick and mint leaves.
- Use a child’s sized fork to take the “bite” out of the cupcake.
- Use 3 brown sprinkles for apple seeds (alternately, you can use dark sesame seeds)
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!