Kara's Party Ideas Tangled + Enchanted Garden Birthday Princess Party | Kara's Party Ideas
Tangled + Enchanted themed birthday party with tons of ideas via Kara's Party Ideas #supplies #tangled #partyideas #decorations #invitation #cake #decor #plates #napkins #cups #cupakes

My next feature goes to this stunning TANGLED ENCHANTED GARDEN BIRTHDAY PARTY submitted by Sharon Pardon of Australia. What a beautiful party! I adore all the delicate touches. Sharon styled this party for her two daughters- Etna {who turned 7} & Lucia {who turned 4}. What lucky girls to have such a talented Mum! Sharon put her heart and soul into this party…making almost everything you see, including ALL the food, desserts & CAKES! Wow! So dreamy. I absolutely adore it all. Everything turned out gorgeous, Sharon. Thanks so much for submitting your party. Congratulations on being chosen as a feature!
Vendor Credits:

Drink dispencer, straws & swizzle sticks- The Little Big Company
Bunting circles on candybars {free download!}- Chickabug
Plates & cupcake stands- Mon Tresor
Ribbon candy- Lou Lou Events
Photography- Samantha Pearce
Favor Boxes- Candy Soiree’s

These darling party circles are a free download via Chickabug! Go here.

1. Anonymous says:

Love! WHere did your little white trays come from?

2. Carrie says:

Gorgeous! Is the doll a cake? I've never liked those doll cakes, but this one is fabulous!

3. Karla says:

Kara…this is so lovely! It is evident that you have an amazing talent.

4. Patita says:

So beautiful!!

5. Heather - Chickabug says:

Oh my gosh what a fabulous surprise!! I designed the little printable circles that are shown on the candy bars! : ) They're available for free through HowDoesShe.com, and for them to pop up in such a STUNNING party feature is just amazing!! : )

6. Our Family says:

Wow, Sharon (and Kara)!!!!!! Having a Tangled party for my 3 year old this Friday and it is nothing like this. (Of course, we are sharing it with a 6 year old boy cousin so it is not going to be as pretty.) Have gotten quite a few ideas for it from this site though. Hey, any ideas on how to make a bounce house and stinky, sweaty little ones pretty and delicate? =)
    Great stuff as usual!!!!
    I always enjoy.

Jodi

7. A To Zebra Celebrations says:

wow!!! amaaaazing!!

8. Tink says:

this is so girlish.. cool

works at office space rental makati

9. Anonymous says:

Where did you get the glass bottles?

10. Miranda says:

This is adorable!!! I love the movie Tangled!! If I ever have a girl I am SO using your idea! ha ha

11. Anonymous says:

hello, its me sharon from australia:) thankyou for all your wonderful comments:)I dont do dessert/lollies professional so it means alot.

Carrie – yes it is a dolly varden cake but i sculptered from two cakes, i think they were 7 inch round and ganached them and then cut/carved her skirt:) The doll was a present to my daughter, so it was nice to use her, i find wrapping the legs in plastic always a good idea;)

trays – i am assuming you mean the plates, they were from target, but you can source them from anywhere:)

Heather – so sorry i didnt mention you:( I had done little by little over a few months that i forgot where i had got most of the things, and to be honest i never thought of submitting the party, i was coaxed by my friends:)

jodi – uhmm lol no idea:) maybe turn the bounce house into a sort of castle:)

the bottles were plastic actually , even better because of breakage:) I got them from a promo ages ago..can use them again and again:)

thankyou again to everyone for your kind words:)

12. Anonymous says:

Sharon, so fantastic, congratulations on a great
    feature! Well deserved! x

Jessica

13. Ramana says:

I’m from Brazil. My daughter loves Rapunzel !! Your birthday will be “Tangled”.
    I wish you’re here…
    kisses,
    Ramana Menezes
    Salvador, Bahia, Brasil

14. Tiffany says:

Hey there! I was wondering, if I wanted to somewhat re create the cake you made would you be able to give me tips and instructions??? If so please email me back! [email protected] thanks!!!!! This party looks amazing, just the kind of inspiration I needed!

15. Debbie Wheeler Brady says:

Hi….what is the small round pink food item? sandwich or cookie? Awesome party!

16. Priscilla says:

Hey sharon. I loved the birthday party.. I have twin girls and wanted to do something unique, loved your idea. I was wondering where did you buy the white tree ( it looks like a tree) behind the tangled cake i believe thats what it is. It even has a little butterfly on it.. Thanks.

17. Leah says:

Where did you find the pink and white polka dot food label printalbes? I can’t find anything like this anywhere. I saw that the party circles were from a free source but what about the other labels? Thanks and cute party!!!

18. carina says:

HERMOSO!!!

19. Cristina says:

Love your decorations!! Can you pkease let me know where can I get that tree yuo used in the decoration?

20. Maria says:

I am seriously loving the pink fluffy ball that’s hanging next to the ball with the one butterfly on it!!! nobody is mentioning that….where can I get one of those??! beautiful set up, by the way!!

21. Kristin says:

Also, wondering where you got the white tree from and the pink and white boxes. Beautiful

22. Charlotte From England says:

Hi there
    Your table is fantastic, the attention to detail simply amazing. Pls could you tell me did you cover/make the pink and white boxes? Is it a long box at the back and also the photo frame where did you get the middle bit from?
    Thank you so much in advance I shall be recreating it this weekend!!!