Kara's Party Ideas Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Birthday Party | Kara's Party Ideas

Events by Kate did a special Charlie and the chocolate factory inspired-“Wonka” themed birthday party for a wonderful ten year old! They had tons of Candy (of course) and plenty of chocolate!

Here is what Kate had to say about the party- “Games- We played “Veruca Salt” Nut Cracking-which involved getting the nuts out of peanut shells. We also played “Create your own Wonka candy” where the children were given colors and a fun page to design their own Candy! We played Oompa Loompa musical chairs, and enjoyed watching the new movie.

Decor- I made and themed all the decor to be bright bright bright! The kids all dressed in very bright clothing to suit the theme! And of course, everyone brought their GOLDEN TICKET to enter the party!

Candy- We had a chocolate fountain, giant crafted lollipops, and of course a candy buffet. What kid wouldn’t want this for a birthday party theme?!”

Vendor List:

Décor, Planning, Invitations- Events by Kate

Cake- Sweet Spot Cupcakes (collaborative effort with Events by Kate)

Photography- de Nijs Photography

Tissue Pom Poms available to purchase here.

Cupcake liners & rainbow sprinkles can be purchased here.

Chinese soup spoons & glass apothecary jars can be purchased here.

1. jessica says:

amazing!!!i love willy wonka and this idea is amazing!!all details are perfcet and i love choccolate

2. Laila says:

What a beautiful party! Events by Kate did a fabulous job with every single detail!

3. Anna says:

Wow I just love this!

4. Oh My!! Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory was and always will be one of my favorite movies and this fun party captures it perfectly! Congratulations to Events by Kate, this is gorgeous!

5. Wow, theres some nice links there – where do you find them all? I’m going to read all those through in detail and apply a few.. Thanks for sharing!

6. Everything about this party is so adorable! I love the seat decorations, the candy and how it has Willy Wonka sayings on them, everything is perfect!

7. Janelle says:

Everything about this party is fantastic!!! I will definitely ‘imitate’ some of these ideas for a future birthday party for my grandson, CHARLIE!! ;-)

8. Kate says:

Thanks for the feature! I have always wanted to see one of my parties on Kara’s-You have really made my day!

Katelyn
    Events by Kate

9. Christa says:

Wow, both Jessica and I are so excited to see her birthday party on this site. Kate did an amazing job with every last detail. Every child that came said they had the best time ever. Thanks Events by Kate.

10. Hekimim says:

amazing great job. ı want to buy this cake..

11. Red Castle says:

It’s wonderfull but ı think you can decorate with special balloons normal latex balloons are little looks like basic

12. paula cook says:

do you have link for the willy wonka fizzy drink paper? or any of the will wonka art that I can print?

13. Moira says:

Hi there. I live in South Africa and am planning a charlie and the chocolate factory party for my daughters 9th birthday party. Just wondering where/how i can get the fizzy lifting drink labels from.
    Thanks

14. Anonymous says:

Great idea. I like it.

15. [url=http://www.armazemdiet.com.br/iebph.php?page=fr&id=362]sac longchamp france[/url],[url=http://www.sharnipage.com/dqqao.php?page=jus&id=1167]lunettes de soleil ray ban pas cher[/url],[url=http://blahblahcomedy.com.au/tbtsi.php?page=second&id=1985]Doudoune Moncler France[/url],[url=http://www.sharnipage.com/awgdc.php?page=yes&id=6202]lunettes de soleil oakley pas cher[/url],[url=http://blahblahcomedy.com.au/wgfdn.php?page=third&id=2775]lunettes de soleil ray ban pas cher[/url],[url=http://www.sharnipage.com/lusvl.php?page=tif&id=417]Sac Michael Kors Femme[/url],

16. Tara says:

How do I get some of those fizzy lifting drink labels?

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

Since this isn’t a Kara’s Party Ideas styled party, your best bet is to reach out to the party stylist. Her name and link are in the post. XOXO!