This cute GLUTEN FREE CUPCAKE BAKING BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted by Gillian Brown of Crumbs of Comfort Cake Design.
This party is such a fun theme for girls. There are so many great ideas here!
The cupcake baking party ideas and elements I like in this gluten free celebration are:
- The strings of hanging circles above the cupcake decorating table
- The cupcake decorating place mats
- The giant cupcake pinata cupcake
- The gumball cupcakes
- The cute cupcake decorating tools
- and MORE!
This is what Gillian said about the party
– “I was asked to provide a party that was creative and needed to be gluten free. A baking party is always popular as guests love exploring their creative sides. The guests each got to learn to decorate gluten free cupcakes. The highlight however was the giant chocolate piñata cupcake. After singing happy birthday, the girls used their rolling pins to smash through the chocolate and reach the loot!! Their was much squealing and giggling.”
Items used in this gluten free cupcake baking party available in Kara’s Party Ideas Shop:
- Cupcake Decorating Kit
- Apothecary Jars
- Pearl Blue Gumballs
- Cupcake Liners
- Yellow Cups
- Yellow Plates
- Pink Napkins
- Striped Paper Straws
- Circle Punch