“Holiday baking is probably most peoples favorite activity and tradition during the season, and since Thanksgiving is only two weeks away, I wanted to share this delicious recipe thats perfect for serving as dessert. WearEvers Pear & Cranberry Loaf recipe is easy to prepare, and is sure to be a favorite among all of your guests!
Cranberries and pears are simple ingredients, yet ideal for elevating a festive dessert full of fall flavors. This moist loaf will be bursting with fruity goodness, so get ready to roll up your sleeves and get your bake on!”
Pear & Cranberry Loaf / Bread Recipe
· 2/3 cup rolled oats
· 1 cup milk
· 1 cup self-rising flour
· 1 teaspoon baking powder
· 1 cup fresh or dried cranberries
· 1 cup fresh or dried pears, diced
· 1/3 cup brown sugar
· 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
· 3 tablespoons maple syrup
· 1 large egg, lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Put oats and milk in a bowl. If youre using dried pears, put them in the bowl to soak and plump up before baking.
3. Stir remaining ingredients into the soaked oat mixture. Mix together well and spoon the mixture into a WearEver Pure Living Loaf Pan.
4. Bake for 45 minutes, until the top is golden and toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes and then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
This bakeware features ceramic coated surfaces, which are free of PFOA, PTFE and cadmium for a safe, eco-friendly alternative to nonstick. Since there is always room for dessert, these pans and cookie sheets are perfect for baking up those scrumptious holiday loafs, cakes and cookies! Dishwasher safe for fast and easy clean up, so you can quickly get back to the party. Available at Kroger and Fred Meyer / Large Cookie Sheet $11.99, Square Cake Pan $9.99, Round Cake Pan $9.99, Loaf Pan $9.99.