Kara's Party Ideas Up & Away Travel Themed Birthday Party {Planning, Decor, Ideas}

This darling UP UP AND AWAY TRAVEL THEMED FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY was shared by Belinda Ramanauskas of Styled by Belle.

What a darling party! I especially love all of the cute up up and away themed treats, such as the cloud macarons, hot air balloon cookies, and airplane propeller cake pops just to name a few. I also love the darling map backdrop that matches the cupcake wrappers; it’s so fitting and fun. This party is filled with fabulous ideas that would work perfectly for a Hot Air Balloon or Airplane Party as well as a Travel Themed Party.

My favorite Up Up And Away Travel party ideas and elements from this adorable first birthday occasion are:

• The cute hot air balloon photo booth made out of a large wicker basket and a giant balloon
  • The darling flying themed cupcakes
  • The white cake with a red airplane on top
  • The cute map invitations
  • The fun vintage suitcase decorations
  • and MORE!

Vendor Credits:
Styling & Concept: Styled By Belle
Photography: Styled By Belle & Hakan Dalar Photography
Invitation, Backdrop & Printables Design: Sweet Scarlet Designs
Cake, Cupcakes, Cookies: Queen Baker
Propellor Cake Pops: Cupcake Occasion
Cloud Macarons: Macarahrah
Hanging Hot Air Balloons: Oliver’s Twisty Tales

See more of this party

1. Julie says:

I was wondering where you got the vintage looking plane that is sitting on the vintage suitcase in the 7th picture? Awesome party!

2. Laurie says:

I would love to know where the biplane on top of the suitcases was purchased. Your work is beautiful! Thanks!

3. Michelle says:

I would like to know where you purchased the cloud backdrop for the hot air balloon photo booth.

4. Marcela says:

Hi I would like to know where you got the map candy bar wrappers. Thanks!

5. SKYE says:

I would also like to know where you found the map candy bar wrappers!!! Thanks!

6. samantha says:

Can you please tell me where I can get the backdrop? So cute on the map!!

7. I read this post completely regarding the difference of latest and earlier technologies, it’s remarkable article.

8. Laura says:

Hi, where can I purchase a backdrop like this?

9. Olga says:

Hello Can I please get more info on the chocolate map theme candy bar wrappers? Thank you!

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

As this isn’t a Kara’s Party Ideas styled party, your best bet is to reach out to the party stylist directly. Her name with a link is in the first paragraph of this party post. XOXO!

10. I am interested in the world map candy wrappers. How much are they and how many come in a set?

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

This isn’t a Kara’s Party Ideas party, so your best bet is to reach out directly to the party stylist. Her name and link are in the first paragraph of the party post. XOXO!

11. Tammi Helton says:

I am wondering if you would be willing to share where you found this backdrop at? I am looking to decorate my classroom in a travel theme this year and this would be perfect(if it isn’t too pricey) to cover a bulletin board or 2!

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

Thanks for reaching out!! This isn’t a Kara’s Party Ideas party, so your best bet is to reach out directly to the party stylist. Her name and link are in the first paragraph of the party post. You can also check the vendor list in the post. XOXO!