How adorable are these easy Kids Easter Crafts from FamilyFun Magazine? Any child would love making a darling bunny egg or baby chic string Egg! These would be perfect Easter party activities or decorations, too! It’s not too late, go pick up the few items needed and gather the kids to celebrate!
Tutorials and instructions below…
All Ears Easter Egg Child Bunny Craft
After the candys gone, your child can use a plastic egg to create a sweet bunny friend!
1. To make one, bend a pipe cleaner in half. Open the plastic egg and push the ends of the pipe cleaner out through the two holes in the top of the egg.
2. Bend each end into an ear shape, then inset the tips back through the holes.
3. Cut a second pipe cleaner in half.
4. Fold on piece in half and insert each end out through the holes in the base of the egg. Form each end into a foot.
5. Glue a white pom-pom to the back of the egg, low enough so the bunny can lean against it.
6. Add an expressive face with permanent marker.
Chick in string egg child Easter craft idea
Its not hard to hatch this fun project. The steps are easy and the supplies are cheap, cheap, cheap!
1. Make a chick by gluing together two yellow pom-poms. Glue on a felt beak and feet. Add eyes with dimensional fabric paint. Let dry.
2. Insert the chick into a pre-stretched balloon. Blow up the balloon until its the size of a tennis ball. Knot the balloon and spray it with a light coasting of cooking spray.
3. Cut perle cotton string into six or seven 2-foot lengths.
4. Pour white glue into a dish. Dip a length of string into the glue to coat it, then run it between your thumb and forefinger to remove the excess glue. Wrap it around the balloon. Add more crisscrossing strands until there are no gaps larger than the chick.
5. Clip the knot of the balloon to hanger, and hang it up to dry (we hung ours from a shower curtain rod).
6. With scissors, carefully pop the balloon and remove it.