This adorable VINTAGE GENDER NEUTRAL BABY SHOWER was submitted by Lisa Kenyon of Eventfully You.
This is such a cute baby shower! I absolutely love all of the darling signs and banners used in it! I also love the chevron cake! This shower is too cute and would not only work for a gender neutral baby shower, but any vintage event!
My favorite Vintage Gender Neutral Baby Shower party ideas and elements from this stunning occasion are:
- The darling chevron print cake
- The cute “baby coming soon” chalkboard sign with a rosette backdrop
- The beautiful floral arrangements placed in painted mason jars
- The cute “ten little toes..” wooden board sign
- The darling coral painted bike
- The cute wooden block food labels
- and MORE!
Photographer – Jenner Rose Photography
Fresh Flowers – Mina’s Flower Design
Chocolates – Bubba’s Sweets
Tissue Paper Garland – Project Paper
36″ Balloon – Balloon and Paper
Cake – Great Dane Bakery
Macaroons – Bon Epi Patisserie & Café
Favor Bags – Sweet Party Shop
Fruit Cups – The Party Fairy
Baby Makes Three Sign – Victoria Co.
Items and supplies used in this Vintage Baby Shower available in Kara’s Party Ideas Shop:
- Jute Twine
- Chevron Paper Straws
- Striped Paper Straws
- Washi Tape
- Clear Cellophane Bags
- Decorative Shred
- Jumbo Balloons
- Balloon Tassel (Tassel Garland Kits)
- Paper Lanterns
- Favor Bags
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!