Kara's Party Ideas Louis Vuitton Themed Birthday Party | Kara's Party Ideas

Louis Vuitton themed birthday party with Such Cute Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #fashionparty #louisvuitton #partystyling #partydecor (1)

This spectacular LOUIS VUITTON THEMED BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted by Yolanda Cerra of Kiss with Style

What a fabulous party! I especially love the Louis Vuitton suitcase and bag cake; it’s so cute! I also love the fun zipper backdrop. This party is so fun and is full of really cute ideas that anyone who loves fashion will adore!

My favorite Louis Vuitton party ideas and elements from this darling event are:

• The cute bag and suitcase cake
  • The cute LV cookies
  • The cute LV fondant cupcake toppers
  • The LV backdrop
  • The cute candy bar wrappers
  • and MORE!

Louis Vuitton themed birthday party with Such Cute Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #fashionparty #louisvuitton #partystyling #partydecor (8)

Louis Vuitton themed birthday party with Such Cute Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #fashionparty #louisvuitton #partystyling #partydecor (3)

Louis Vuitton themed birthday party with Such Cute Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #fashionparty #louisvuitton #partystyling #partydecor (24)

Louis Vuitton themed birthday party with Such Cute Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #fashionparty #louisvuitton #partystyling #partydecor (22)

Louis Vuitton themed birthday party with Such Cute Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #fashionparty #louisvuitton #partystyling #partydecor (12)

Louis Vuitton themed birthday party with Such Cute Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #fashionparty #louisvuitton #partystyling #partydecor (13)

Louis Vuitton themed birthday party with Such Cute Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #fashionparty #louisvuitton #partystyling #partydecor (14)

Louis Vuitton themed birthday party with Such Cute Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #fashionparty #louisvuitton #partystyling #partydecor (15)

Louis Vuitton themed birthday party with Such Cute Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #fashionparty #louisvuitton #partystyling #partydecor (16)

Louis Vuitton themed birthday party with Such Cute Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #fashionparty #louisvuitton #partystyling #partydecor (17)

Louis Vuitton themed birthday party with Such Cute Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #fashionparty #louisvuitton #partystyling #partydecor (18)

Louis Vuitton themed birthday party with Such Cute Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #fashionparty #louisvuitton #partystyling #partydecor (20)

Louis Vuitton themed birthday party with Such Cute Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #fashionparty #louisvuitton #partystyling #partydecor (6)

Louis Vuitton themed birthday party with Such Cute Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #fashionparty #louisvuitton #partystyling #partydecor (25)

Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!

Follow Kara's Party Ideas on Pinterest! Tutorials, recipes, tips, ideas and more!

1. Daisy says:

Hi.
    my name is Daisy and I am from South Africa. I will be celebrating my 30th Birthday party on the 13th September 2014. My theme is Louis Vuitton. I am interested in the back drop and the personalized chocolates. please let me know how or where I can get those. I would really like to celebrate my birthday in style.

2. Alexandra says:

Hello im interested in the backdrop of louis vuitton, the chocolota muffin wrapers and the chocolate wrappers, could you please let me know price range please as its for my sister who will be 30 in december.

Kind regards

Alexandra

3. Christen says:

Hello can you tell me where to find the items for purchase used on this party….the link below the pics is not working. I’m interested in purchasing some of the items for a batchlorette weekend so any others you may have would be great to see as well!

4. nikki says:

I would like to know about the goodie bags and party supplies my daughter bday and she want LV theme.

5. Tiffany says:

how can I order the louis vuitton birthday kit

6. Zama says:

I’m having a 40th LV theme I need all LV items where and how can I buy
    I’m in Johannesburg South Africa
    Thanks

7. Zama says:

I need all LV items for my 40th please help where can I buy them

8. Zee says:

Guys please share with me details of where I can buy LV party Accessories – thanks

9. Gloria Jones says:

Could you please give the price of the LV backdrop and candy bar wraps also can you do gold and brown.

10. Michelle says:

How much are the cupcake stand and the brown lv cookies

11. oneida says:

hello i am making a bridle shower for my dougter of the theam louis vuitton i need like cup cake topers and what else do you have for me to use in the party, napkins? little plastic purses like for the cupckes

12. Nicole says:

Goodmorning,
    My name is Nicole. My father and i are curently in the process of putting together a surprise 50th birthday party for my mother. I am in search of “Louis Vuitton” Candy bar wrappers, or the classic “LV” print/logo on a candy bar wrapper as well as any other Louis Vuitton decor you can provide us with. Is that something that you would offer as a custom order?

Thank you for your time! I look forward to hearing from you.

Nicole

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

This sounds like a wonderful endeavor! Your mother is blessed! As this isn’t a Kara’s Party Ideas styled party, your best bet is to reach out to the party stylist directly. Her name with a link is in the first paragraph of this party post. XOXO!

13. Ileanexis says:

How much for the backdrop

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

Hello! As this isn’t a Kara’s Party Ideas styled party, your best bet is to reach out to the party stylist directly. Her name with a link is in the first paragraph of this party post. XOXO!

14. Darlynn Davis says:

Could you please give the price of the LV backdrop and candy bar wraps

15. I’m interested in the candybar wrappers, where can I order them from?

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

Thanks for reaching out!! This isn’t a Kara’s Party Ideas party, so your best bet is to reach out directly to the party stylist. Her name and link are in the first paragraph of the party post. You can also check the vendor list in the post. XOXO!

16. Dena says:

I would like to purchase the Louis Vuitton backdrop, can you please tell me where to order from? my party is November 19th, 2018..Thank you