This lovely DISNEY’S FROZEN THEMED BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted by Melissa Welby of The Sweet Hostess
What a darling party for a little girl! I love all of the bright colors used in it that coordinate with Anna and Elsa’s clothing; it’s so cute! I also love all of the fabulously shimmering ideas and details! From the silver table covers to the glimmering rock candy! This party is too cute and would work perfectly for any child who loves the movie Frozen!
The Disney’s Frozen party ideas and elements to look for from this fantastic birthday occasion are:
- The cute invitation and labels
- The cute white honeycomb flower backdrop
- The fun silver shimmering table covers
- The cute snowflake brownie toppers
- and MORE!
Sequin Linen & Decorations: The Sweet Hostess
Sweet Table: The Sweet Stylist
Stationery & Paperie: Garden of Eden
Elsa & Anna: Once Upon a Time Birthdays
Photographer: Antonina Mamzenko Photography
Disney’s Frozen Party Details:
This is what Melissa said about planning/designing the party- “Since Disneys new animation Frozen was released it has become the obsession of many children around the world. If you havent heard Let it goooooo being sung where have you been?! Along with a fabulous team of suppliers I was keen to create a Frozen inspired styled shoot that would could capture all the fun and beauty of movie.
I am lucky enough to work with some fabulous suppliers so I quickly arranged a styled shoot with a talented bunch of people. The aim was to give our customers and Frozen fans some ideas and inspiration on hosting a Frozen themed party.
We created a beautiful sweet table that was not only child friendly but also included many adult favourites like chocolate brownies! The sweets used were meringue kisses, raspberry jelly beans, parma violets, paint balls, milk bottles and rock candy. They all complimented the colour theme perfectly and were displayed on ceramic cake stands and glass bon bon and sweet jars. We also used a silver sequin tablecloth which add the a chill factor and added a touch of sparkle and glamour to the table.
The sweet jars were all labelled with gorgeous candy labels that had little jewels and glitter snowflakes just to create that extra sparkle factor. Lots of special touches were added such as the paper straw labels, old fashioned mini milk bottles and printed wooden utensils.
Once upon a times parties brought along the beautiful Elsa and Anna and we were overwhelmed with how beautiful they were. The beautiful princesses stayed in character the whole time and our child models were simply dazzled by their beauty and charm.
Tips on creating your very own Frozen Party:
– Decide on a colour scheme. You may think that blue and silver would be the natural choice for a Frozen party. But Laura from The Sweet Stylist suggests adding other colours to make it more unique. We have added a touch of lilac and pink to make this one more girly.
– If you want to create a wow factor sweet or dessert table showcase one item that is a stand out. For instance you may want to have the birthday cake centre stage of the table, or use a decoration like a tassel garland like we did.
– For your sweet table consider who you are catering for. Just children and / or adults? For children you may want to add some fun Frozen themed food. Like making frozen ice slushies, marshmallows made into snowman and little carrots as Olaf noses!
– Consider entertainment on keeping all the children entertained. We were lucky enough to have the gorgeous Anna and Elsa present which kept all our child models entertained for hours while we were shooting”.