This lovely SHABBY CHIC OUTDOOR WEDDING was submitted by Ana Ledesma of ambAR’deco
What a beautiful wedding event! I absolutely love all of the darling shabby chic ideas and details! For instance the burlap aisle and photo tassel garland! I also love all of the fabulous floral arrangements placed in jars, bottles, metal buckets, and tins! This is such a lovely event and would not only work for a wedding, but a bridal shower as well!
My favorite Shabby Chic Outdoor Wedding party ideas and elements from this stunning occasion are:
- The cute burlap aisle with floral arrangements placed on the edges
- The fabulous rustic wood dessert table
- The beautiful floral arrangements placed in assorted rustic containers
- The beautiful dock adorned in fabric and paper lanterns
- The cute photo collage tassel garland
- and MORE!
This is what Ana said about planning the party-
“The Wedding took place on an island in Tigre, Buenos Aires, Argentina. So every single thing was shipped by boat, which is a lot of work, but it doesn’t matter when everything turns out perfect and when the bride and the groom are so proud and so happy with your work. The day was excellent being it was in the autumn season. We decorated the outside and prepared the dessert table. They were very happy! That’s what really matters when you work in this business”.