Kara's Party Ideas Sesame Street Birthday Party

Sesame Street themed birthday party via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com Cake, decor, printables, games, favors, desserts, and more! #sesamestreet #sesamestreetparty

This fantastic SESAME STREET FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted by Rima Tan of Sugar Blast Events.

What a cute event! I absolutely love all of the darling signs, labels, and tags using the Sesame Street sign! I also adore the darling cake and different dessert ideas! This party is too cute and would be perfect for any child who loves Sesame Street!

The Sesame Street party ideas and elements that I like best from this delightful birthday celebration are:

• The darling cake
  • The cute fondant Sesame Street character cupcake toppers
  • The darling Sesame Street sign tags and labels
  • The cute balloon wreath
  • The cute Sesame Street dessert table backdrop
  • The cute letter cookies
  • The bright and fun dining table
  • The cute Sesame Street table centerpieces
  • and MORE!

Vendors:
Venue: First Indonesian Baptism Church
Event Styling: Sugar Blast Events
Photographer: Melvin Gilbert Photography
Printables: Creative Party Pixels
Entertainment: Party4beauty

Sesame Street themed 1st birthday party via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com Invitation, cake, food, supplies, recipes, and MORE! #sesamestreet #sesamestreetparty (29)

Sesame Street themed 1st birthday party via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com Invitation, cake, food, supplies, recipes, and MORE! #sesamestreet #sesamestreetparty (32)Sesame Street themed 1st birthday party via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com Invitation, cake, food, supplies, recipes, and MORE! #sesamestreet #sesamestreetparty (33)Sesame Street themed 1st birthday party via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com Invitation, cake, food, supplies, recipes, and MORE! #sesamestreet #sesamestreetparty (38)Sesame Street themed 1st birthday party via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com Invitation, cake, food, supplies, recipes, and MORE! #sesamestreet #sesamestreetparty (41)Sesame Street themed 1st birthday party via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com Invitation, cake, food, supplies, recipes, and MORE! #sesamestreet #sesamestreetparty (42)Sesame Street themed 1st birthday party via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com Invitation, cake, food, supplies, recipes, and MORE! #sesamestreet #sesamestreetparty (43)Sesame Street themed 1st birthday party via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com Invitation, cake, food, supplies, recipes, and MORE! #sesamestreet #sesamestreetparty (44)Sesame Street themed 1st birthday party via Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com Invitation, cake, food, supplies, recipes, and MORE! #sesamestreet #sesamestreetparty (45)

See more of this party

1. Tayquana Jordan says:

Hi I really like your sesame street 1st party for Matthew and wanted to know how much would it cost. My son’s birthday is February 23rd

2. Chrissy says:

Hi! Lovely job. I love it. Pls help me throw a nice 1st birthday party for my kid. How can i find prices for most of the things above? Do u ship international? I live in Greece.

Congrats!!

• Abei Valdez says:

Hi Good Job! Pls help me to help me to organize a Sesame street Theme for Ms Son’s Birthday this coming January, Would loved to have like this :) Hope You guys will help me :)

3. Chanel says:

I love your party! Your ideas are awesome! I’m currently planning my daughter’s first birthday party and I’d love to know where you got the large sign you have placed behind the cake/candy table. It’s awesome!

Thanks!

• Jen says:

Hi,
      I love all of the photos from Matthew’s Sesame Street birthday party!! I’m planning a Sesame Street theme for my daughter’s first birthday party. Can you please tell me how I can get the backdrop you used behind the sweet table? I live in Canada.
      Thanks!

4. belinda says:

Hi, I love your work, I would also like to know where you purchased the large poster backdrop for the wall? I’m in Australia and can’t seem find it online. I was hoping to find it already printed. Thanks in advance :O)

5. valencia says:

Hello

Please can you tell me where I can get that sesame street scene setter that is posted in back of the cake table?

6. Stephanie says:

How did you make the Sesame Street background

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

This isn’t a Kara’s Party Ideas party, so your best bet is to reach out directly to the party stylist. Her name and link are in the first paragraph of the party post. XOXO!

7. Anita says:

Hi, my son 1st birthday is coming up March 18,2018 I love the sesame Street ideas that’s going to be his theme can you plz help me I need a cake and price

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

Oh shoot! We don’t do cakes. You can check out the vendor list or contact the party stylist directly. Her name and link are in the first paragraph of the party post. XOXO!

8. Alexandra says:

Hi , what an amazing job ! I’m curious how you did the Cookie Monster face on the cookies .? & how you customized the street signs to say different goodies .

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

Thanks for reaching out!! This isn’t a Kara’s Party Ideas party, so your best bet is to reach out directly to the party stylist. Her name and link are in the first paragraph of the party post. You can also check the vendor list in the post. XOXO!