Consumer Savings Expert Jeanette Pavini of Coupons.com has crafted an affordable, homemade version of the classic Shamrock Shake just in time for St. Patricks Day, that I know you will all enjoy!
Easy Lucky Shamrock Shake Recipe just in time for St Patrick’s Day!
Ingredients – (Serves 2)
· 1 teaspoon honey
· 2 teaspoons green sprinkles
· 2 cups vanilla bean ice cream
· ½ cup Baileys Irish Cream (or milk)
· ¼ cup milk
· 1 small bunch fresh mint leaves
· ½ teaspoon pure peppermint extract (optional)
· 2 teaspoons green food coloring
· 1 cup whipped topping
· ½ cup Lucky Charms marshmallows
Rim two glasses with honey, dip in green sprinkles. Set aside. In a blender, puree ice cream, Irish Cream or milk, mint leaves, peppermint extract, and green food coloring. Pour into a glass. Top with whipped topping. Garnish with Lucky Charms marshmallows. Serve immediately and enjoy!