This sweet DEER LOVE THEMED BOHO BABY SHOWER was submitted by Steffanie Wing of Living in the Willows.
Wow, what a fun party full of cute ideas…from the darling deer cookies to the fabulous banners and bunting! This party is sure to inspire and impress!
My favorite party ideas and elements from this darling Boho inspired event are:
- The adorable deer sugar cookies
- The darling gold glittering hearts on sticks placed in fruit
- The fabulous gold mylar balloons that spell out “BEBE”
- The darling banners and bunting
- The cute mini sprinkled doughnuts placed on drink straws in glass drink bottles
- The fun deer labels and tags
- and MORE!
“This beautiful baby shower was inspired by Valentine’s Day and my love for deer! My two gorgeous friends Emily and Haven deserved a shower for their new additions to the world! Haven was pregnant with a boy and Emily was keeping it a surprise so I decided to go with both boy and girl colors. I had to do mint since we all love it and pink just in case Emily’s little one came out a girl!
Even though I make party decor as a business, our mutual friend Dana stepped in and helped me make the decor and food and set everything up (she also kept me sane!). I absolutely love how everything turned out”!
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!