This incredible VINTAGE SURF BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted by Shannon Rocha of Very Pretty Parties
Surf’s Up, so be sure to check out this darling party! From the fantastic printables/stationery, signs, and banners to the darling cake, drinks, and desserts…this party is just full of fun and is sure to have ideas that will inspire any beach themed event!
My favorite Vintage Surf party ideas and elements from this awesome birthday bash are:
- The cute ombre beach wave cake
- The cute chevron and anchor fabric pieces used on table center pieces and as table runners
- The cute “I am two” burlap highchair banner
- The cute surfboard sugar cookies
- The awesome vintage “welcome to our surf shack” letter garland attached to a surf board
- The darling invitation attached to burlap
- The cute plastic milk bottles wrapped in twine and a surf board
- The awesome drink bar sign made from planks and rope
- The darling brown favor bags with sea animals and fabric tassels attached
- The cute printables/stationery
- and MORE!
Invitation, Party Printables, Cake and Handmade Decorations and Party Styling: Very Pretty Parties
Gelato Cart: Mangiamo Gelato Caffe
Photography: Katie Minardi Photography
Brodys TWO shirt & bib applique: Lil Threadz Clothing
Surf Board & Wave Cookies: Dreamy Sweets Pastries
Surfs Up Banner: Lazy Caterpillar
Vintage Surf Birthday Party Details:This is what Shannon said about designing the party-
“Since my husband and sons birthdays are only a week apart I decided to do a combined birthday for them this year. Coming up with a theme that would work for both was a bit of a challenge, but since they both love the beach, I decided to go with a vintage surf theme. I designed the party invitation, all of the party printables and handmade most of the party decorations. I wanted to make sure the kids had a lot of activities to keep them busy so I set up an area that included sensory tables filled with sand and beans, magnetic fishing, coconut bowling, bubbles, and beach scene stickers. We had our pool built last year and construction didnt finish until the very end of summer so we were excited to finally be able to break it in! We also had a beach bar, dessert shack, gelato cart, Hawaiian BBQ, and the kids all took home their own magnetic fishing games as favors. It was a beautiful day and everyone really had a lot of fun”!
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!