If you are looking for any easy appetizer or fun, but healthy meal idea than this SHEPHERD’S PIE MASHED POTATO EASY CUPCAKE RECIPE submitted by Charisse Resser of Easy Toddler Meals
is for you! It’s so cute and easy; perfect for a party or intimate family dinner!
Check out all of the yummy details below!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 grated apple
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbs chopped spinach
- 1 lightly beaten egg (ive also done it without and it turned out fine)
- Handful of chopped green onion or dash of onion powder
- Red Pasta sauce I use organic store bought
1. Preheat oven to 350f
2. In a bowl, mix all ingredients excluding pasta sauce
3. Using a muffin tin, fill with ground turkey mixture. Top with red pasta sauce.
4. Bake until internal tempreture is 165f
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes or regular potatoes peeled and cut to small suqares
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tbs unsalted butter
- Salt to taste (if desired)
1. Boil potatoes until cooked
2. Using a potato ricer or masher, or fork mash
3. Fold in milk, butter and salt
Assemble your cupcakes by adding your choice of mash and/or butter and peas.
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!