Kara's Party Ideas Tribal Princess Themed Birthday Party

Tribal Princess Birthday Party via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com (3)

This adorable TRIBAL PRINCESS THEMED BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted by Shana Mcgavock of Belva June and inspired by this boho party styled by Nanci Van Sickle.

If you are looking for a princess party with a little bit of a different take on it then this party will definitely steal your heart! From the darling printables/stationery to the amazing cake and sweets! This party is awesome, and is packed full of ideas that any little girl would go crazy over!

My favorite Tribal Princess party ideas and elements from this fantastic birthday celebration are:

• The paper straws tied with feathers
  • The tribal cake topped with printed feathers
  • The greeting arrow hanging from the front door
  • The  hanging dreamcatcher decorations
  • The sequined table runner
  • The banners and bunting
  • The invitation
  • The printables/stationery
  • The twine and feather tied mason drink jars
  • and MORE!

Vendors:

Rosegold sequin table runner: Arcadia Wedding Design
Photography, party styling and printables: Belva June
Sugar cookies: Kids to College Cookie Creations.

Tribal Princess Birthday Party via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com (34)

Tribal Princess Birthday Party via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com (35)

Tribal Princess Birthday Party via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com (37)

See more of this party

1. Cori Mondragon says:

Although this party is REALLY cute (I would know, I had one EXACTLY like it) these are NOT original ideas of Shana Mcgavock of Belva June. She simply took the ORIGINAL ideas of my Mom, copied them and portrayed them to be her own. She asked for pictures of my party, changed the color of the decor and called it her own. Imitation is not flattery, it is a lack of creativity! We’re not sorry she stole our ideas, we’re sorry she didn’t have her own. Nice try, Shana. Shame on you.

2. savannah says:

I really want to do this for my daughters birthday, where can I find this? I need to know ASAPď

3. asanjuan says:

Hi kara’s party ideas! I really like this design. Im actually using this for my baby’s first bday. Can i use it? Credits to the owner of this design. Many thanks for sharing this here. :)

4. Deidre says:

I’m sorry, I don’t understand how this could be offensive? It is beautiful and is the total opposite of mockery! It is showing our children that another culture is beautiful and hopefully interest them in learning more about it. I guess unless we’re Irish we wouldn’t celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? Or we shouldn’t celebrate Martin Luther King day unless we’re black? I really don’t understand how having this party is teaching our children that their culture means nothing? How is it disrespectful? Please give me legitimate answers, because I would really like to know how this offends you. I’m assuming your Native American, correct? Because otherwise, how would you know if this is offensive to Native Americans? And for that matter, how can you comment on behalf of an entire culture?

5. kc says:

I am native American & very proud of my culture! I think it’s a beautiful ideal! I love for my daughter to be an Indian princess!!! I feel that native American’s are often forgotten, we are the foundation & fought for this country, look what Choctaw did in world world (code talkers) I am proud of my ancestors

6. kc says:

I am a proud Choctaw Indian, and I think it is a beautiful ideal! I think the party is done is a tasteful manner.

7. Jennifer says:

Where did you get the white frames with the signs in them?

8. Lindsey says:

Where did u find all of the printed signs and party hats?

9. Lisa says:

Hi love this partype theme did u make the dream catchers, or where did u purchase them?
    Thanks :)

10. Wow, incredible weblog structure! How lengthy have you been running a blog for? you made running a blog glance easy. The total glance of your site is magnificent, let alone the content!

11. Kylie says:

Is there a place to purchase printables from this party? My daughter is having a similar theme for her birthday and I would love to use some of this stuff! Thanks.

12. Anonymous says:

What is the font on al the sighns. i can find that any where??

13. sara says:

Hello the tribal Princess party. What font do you use on the signs

14. alison partin says:

Where can I get my hands on all of these adorable printables?

15. Diana Kempker says:

Would you please tell me what is in the Wild Berry jar?

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

This isn’t a Kara-styled party, but our best guess is a cubed pound cake (or similar cake) on the bottom, with raspberries, strawberries, and maybe a secret berry or two, topped with whipped cream. Yum! XOXO!

16. Nicole says:

The dream catchers are amazing! Where did you get those? And the party hats that are on the table?

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

I just love everything about this party! It looks like the dream catchers are crocheted and placed on a hoop with ribbons at the bottom. The party hats look as though they are printables. You can contact the party stylist Belva June. I have included the direct link to the printable listing for this party. XOXO!

17. Hunter says:

Where did you find your signs that I can’t find them anywhere

18. Charmaine says:

where can I get the labels from

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

This isn’t a Kara’s Party Ideas party, so your best bet is to reach out directly to the party stylist. Her name and link is in the first paragraph of the party post. XOXO!